going out for mothers day?

I wasnt to bad!! Tomato bruchetta to start but shared it! then chicken and bacon salad no dressing! and iceceam cake for afters and diet coke cos i ahd to drive! I do have a box of maltesers howver but gonna save them for after weigh in then share them with OH

No pebbles we have a ford !!!
I managed to get a Chinese last night about 9 pm,so totally blew the syns !!!!!

gonnabesmall said:
and me .i had the lot,ferroo rochey for breakfast,treat from my gorgeous children then treacle on toast,another treat from my lovlies then a 3 course meal out then just had a steak sandwich and a couple of choc biccys.....will be good for the rest of the week i promise.

one last thing would you stop all syns for the rest of the week or just start as normal again tomorrow.......HELP X

I'll just start again but will try to stick to bout 5 a day, feel a LOT heavier today.... Ho-hum

sw went out the window for me had full cooked breakfast then some chocs then went to x factor live tour had revels some other kind of sweet thing then some pop corn a few chips then we got home had a lovely sw dinner then some sw ice cream then oh my god some more choc revels nuts pringles and still had the cheek to have hex a and b lol just as well i was looking for a put on at wi as i am 1lb under target but what it did show me was i cant let go :)

Back