Going out next week..help please

lancslass

Hiya

We have a night out next week and wondered if anyone could help to make sure I am doing the right thing.

I am hoping (although might not quite make it )to have lost 4st by then,I then only have another stone to loose and am going on hols 5 weeks on Saturday.

Anyway we are going to a golfing dinner or dance which is a set meal of meat,veg and potato's.I don't eat meat anyway so will just have the potato's and veg.However my plan is just to eat the veg and play with the postato's round my plate iykwim.Would that be OK?

Also I am planning on drinking vodka and coke zero ,i'm not the biggest of drinks anyway so thought I would have every other drink as water or just coke zero.Would that be OK?

Gahhh fancy having a night planned in the middle of SS'ing but we have to live I suppose don't we LOL and I am more or less happy with how I look now

Is there anywere there I am going wrong or does that sound OK?

Would I also be best to have a portion of AAMW type meal at lunch time so I have a linning on my stumach?
Thanks alot

sonya x

hey lanclass,
you sound like youve pretty much got it sorted... ur plan sounds good. Seeing as your gona have a drink its a definate for the havin ur aam that day to line ur stomach!!! or else the drink will go straight to ur head...and its not pretty trust me i no hehe!!
Just stay hardcore ss till then...it may be hard jumpin back on the wagon after but you sound soo determined so im sure itll be a breeze for ya!!!
Congrats on the weight loss...its amazin!!
Hope all is well
Love lynz xx

Hiya lancslass, not easy when you're going for a meal but I did it for my 40th birthday a week ago but I was able to pick a chicken dish and a spinach side dish so avoided nan bread and rice. I think you're right if you just kinda move the food round your plate and keep the conversation flowing people probably won't notice too much whether or not you're eating. The only thing I was worried about was whether or not I'd be able to stick to what I planned to eat because the thing I've found hardest to cope with is the smell of food, rather than actually seeing it. Garlic does my head in and I have to run and hide (not ideal when you're out for a meal though!!!)

I'm sending you lots of strength to stick to you plan!!:D :D

Back