Going out

Went out to pub last night ( first since I started lipo six weeks ago). And surprisingly found it ok. Drank green tea all night landlady had no problem boiling kettle for me, the only thing I found was I was sick when I came home and was wondering had anyone had the same experience. I had well over my quota of liquid yesterday and was wondering if I should cut back on water today? I'm on two flapjacks a day, any advice greatly accepted.!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

If you were sick last night you've prob lost fluid so I don't think you should cut back too much, just take sips regularly over the day. I hope you're feeling better.

I think you should actually drink more water, my pharmacist recommends I don't eat more than one flapjack a day as they don't have as much water content in them and have slightly more calories than the shakes. So it might be your feeling sick because you haven't had enough water, and the fact that you were sick means you need to have even more water today to replace it.

The reason you were sick though.. the only thing I can think of is too much green tea herbs. :giggle:

Back