going over target

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Well I fell off the wagon last week with so much going on. If I go to weigh in tomorrow and I am half a pound above target when do I have to start paying again or would i be better off waiting until i lost that half a pound before returning?

I think you are allowed a 3lb lee-way either side of your target, but someone will be along in a jif with proper info, i'm sure!

You can go up to 3 pounds over target without paying but if you go to 3.5 or more and are on express way you will not pay until the next week If you are still over the next week you will pay.(that is what happened with me)

Do not wait until you have lost the weight to go back, i did that and have now spent 6 weeks gettiNG back to target !!

You can go up to 3 pounds over target without paying but if you go to 3.5 or more and are on express way you will not pay until the next week If you are still over the next week you will pay.(that is what happened with me)

Do not wait until you have lost the weight to go back, i did that and have now spent 6 weeks gettiNG back to target !!
Thank you.Our money is taken before we get weighed so if i am still over next week I would have already paid :~( (confused lol)

Back