Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

going the right way now

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gonnabesmall, 27 November 2009 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya all
    weigh in today and lost 3lb,fantastic.il be thrilled to lose another 2lb this week and id of lost a stone and a half in total.smallest ive ever been in years.want to stay focused and shift this 2lb this week really determined.
    what do think i should do original week or green.done a original week last week usually do greens but id come to a bit of a stanstill with green days.
    what do you think 2lb in a week?red or green? x:flirt2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your loss so far.

I reckon you should work out a weeks plan with a variety of different days (red, green and EE) that will give you a variety and keep you motivated x

4. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    yeah, mix it up and try a bit of everything, variety is the spice of life after all! Have a good week and heres to 2lb!

5. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    good idea this 2lb gotta go x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.