Going to be a yummy mummy! ^.^

Thanks hun.

Well I maintained. Suppose its better than a gain!

Thanks you 2 xxx

Hiya was good thanks! Had a few bad bits and pieces but not much! Just picked up a few chips up etc. Naughty picking at things! How was your weekend in Hull?

2.5lbs off last week, 1.5 needed for 3.5 stone award x

Good luck for your M! How do you do success express btw? Meant to ask you before. x

Hola!

I lost 2.5lbs last week, so was very happy and was hoping for 1.5lbs for my 3.5stone award but I don't think it will be this week (or next!). This week has been one thing after another, so no doubt I am going to have a gain, hoping for a maintain but I doubt it.

Also got loads on next week, don't know what I'm going to do to be honest. I have a birthday night out, my anniversary, my final exam, my brothers birthday meal and there is something else but I can't remember! Ugh :(

Weigh in is looming over me tonight so lots of water and fingers crossed.

Thursday 09th February 2012 - EE
A - 30g cheese
B - 2 x toast

B - Banana. Bacon and eggs with 2 slices of toast (2 syns for marg)
L - Baked potato and cheese with salad and coleslaw (3) - college lunch, only about a tablespoon of coleslaw made with real mayo - so guessing syns.
D - After weigh in, spag bol. Fruit salad.

Usually have muller lights, tangerines, grapes throughout the day.

Feel like this is a pattern I'm forming with my 1/2 stone awards. Took me about 2 months to get my 2.5 stone award the last time. Kept losing and gaining the same weight. Its all in my head!! Would love to get back in a pattern of losing every week, even 2 weeks in a row!

Have a good day folks. x

not till 7pm x

4 on :( :( :( NOT deserved!

Must resist junk food.. must resist junk food.. AND REPEAT!

Monday 13th Feb - RED
A - 250 ss milk / 30g cheese
B - Bag of ryvita minis/2 weetabix

B- 2 weetabix with a banana. Bacon, eggs and joes mini sausages
L- Veg soup, ryvita minis topped with spring onions, cheese, cucumber and ham
D- Calliflower rice with spicy chicken, homemade coleslaw(0.5) and salad.

Syns - Velvet crunch (4), Skips (5), Kit kat (5.5) = 15

Hungry again, think I have worms..

Just popping in to say Hi Joanne.

Its so horrible when you gain and dont deserve it. Hope you get on better next WI

You have done brilliantly overall though. Lots and lots of luck

Thank you Jilly :)

Tuesday 14th Feb - RED

A - 250 ss milk / 30g cheese
B - 4 x Ryvita/35g porridge

B- Porridge, blueberries with sweetener.
L- Veg soup, ryvitas topped with coleslaw(0.5), cheese, turkey and ham
D- Slow cooked chicken, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli.

Snacks - Blueberries with nat yogurt. 2 apples, tangerines, red grapes, tea, pepsi max, water.

Syns - Slice of weetabix cake with 1/2 30g pot of chocolate philly (4), Kit kat (5.5), Mikados (2) = 12

Had a good day eating wise, need to finish more studying tomorrow then my big exam is on Thursday ARGH! Stress levels very high!

Got lots of chicken leftover from tonight, will be having chicken for lunch and possibly dinner!

Exams over! 2.5lb loss last week, meaning i have 1.5lbs to get rid of from my gain 2 weeks ago.

Its only 65 days till my holiday..Going to start round 2 of my kettleworx in order to tone up before my holiday. Had to put it off because of my exams, pain in the backside! Back on track!

Had some munchies yesterday and had about 25 syns but i'll be okay as long as I watch what I am having for the rest of the week. Fingers crossed that everything goes to plan :)

Jo xx

Just popping by to do a wee nosey at your diary ;) hiya! x

Hiyyyaaa :) x

Need a kick up the arse! My 'one' night off plan has extended onto today and I feel really ill. Had crisps, chocolate, cake, mcdonalds, white bread.. ick. Bloated up like a big fat coo.

Need to get back on track until Thursday!! I want a maintain or even a 1/2 off. I would LOVE a maintain. Been playing with it for a while and I really don't want to slide down on the route to gaining every week again. Going out next week too, hoping not to go off track too much - I find it really hard when I drink because I don't do it that often.

Loads of fruit, water, scan bran and exercise until Thursday :(

Back