Going to be AWOL for a while

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
I'm going on a month long training tour with work, exciting times! But I'll be busy busy busy and won't have time to come here and play :(

I'll stick to the plan as much as I can because we'll be all over the UK staying at random hotels so not sure what's going to be available in terms of food but I'll work with what I got!!

So a temporary adieu (although with occasional pop ins when I have the time) to you guys but will be back and hopefully a bit slimmer!

Oooh - sounds 'Lush' (pun intended!!).

Hope you have a wonderful time Honeyoc, and enjoy it all.

Take care xx

Have a good time, what a busy life you have. I'm sure you'll do well with the food, sometimes we don't have a lot of choice but can always do our best to minimise the harm.:)

Have a great time, even though it's work! And 'see' you when you get back! xx

Wow- have a wonderful time and you will be missed!

I work away a lot and stay in hotels for periods of time. My one biggest piece of advice is- don't do hotel breaakfasts. If it were just a one off you can adapt the choices to SW pretty well and have the will power to avoid all the other stuff laid out in abundance. But to do this EVERY DAY is hard- I always take ryvita, alpen lights, pre-weighed out cereal that can be eaten dry, boiled eggs and loads of fruit with me and have breakfast in my room with a cup of tea- sad, I know, but it gets me through

All my love

xxxx

Wow- have a wonderful time and you will be missed!

I work away a lot and stay in hotels for periods of time. My one biggest piece of advice is- don't do hotel breaakfasts. If it were just a one off you can adapt the choices to SW pretty well and have the will power to avoid all the other stuff laid out in abundance. But to do this EVERY DAY is hard- I always take ryvita, alpen lights, pre-weighed out cereal that can be eaten dry, boiled eggs and loads of fruit with me and have breakfast in my room with a cup of tea- sad, I know, but it gets me through

All my love

xxxx

Now THAT'S why you've lost 7 stone! You're a genius! Thanks so much for that invaluable piece of advice!

Back