going to cry!!!! grrrr!

Chellywelly

Silver Member
I hate interlink express!!!! ive got to just rant to get it off my chest, been back on the ketosis wagon for a week today now ive been doing so well and i missed the parcel been delivered on thursday as i was on a trip, came back and rearranged it to be delivered for friday (yesterday) no sign at all of it so i tracked it on the website and it said there has been a delay with my parcel!!!!! i mean WTF! this was on friday at 2am, and no more updates since, i cant ring them as no answer and my local depo is miles away, ive rearranged it for monday now but ive got like 6 packs left im so upset there all manky ones like caffe latte shake lol =[ so im really not a happy bunny, slim and save are closed on a saturday so its not like they can ring them and find out either, im at the end of my tether and i just want my porridge and stuff =[ also im so dissapointed in myself aswell, ive been on it a week and havent cheated food wise but still had some voddy last night =/ and gained a lb! so now ive only lost about 6lb (thats a guess as i didnt dare weight myself at the start haha!) i feel slimmer and lost inches so im ok with that, just my hips pissing me off no change there!! sorry long winded rant, just the week from hell and now this to top it all off, and i have work on monday too so god knows how im gunna eat my meals there as i have no shakes left =/ guess ill have to snack on some chicken and greens haha, also i need to stop with gravy! ive found this super low carb gravy but its obviously not on the plan =/ proper naught me haha xx:rolleyes:

That really sucks! If you stick low carb should keep you in ketosis. If you boots or superdrug nearby they carry Atkins bars and shakes.

Back