Going to do it this time!

sunshine7

Hello!

I'm a newbie but have been lurking for ages. I have 7 stone to lose and after messing around with Weight Watchers and Slimming World for ages now I have decided that it is time to get a grip and do it properly.

I lost 3 stone with WW over a fairly short amount of time but never managed to stay on track to lose more. So with 7 to go I have decided to restart SW.

I know it works a treat as I lost a lot on it years ago but my problem is that from switching backwards and forward between diets I have had problems allowing myself to eat free foods because I'm constantly thinking oh I can't have that it's loads of points on WW :rolleyes:

I know it sounds stupid:eek:

Anyway I have a quiche in the oven, I'm going to have mainly green days as it works out a bit cheaper for me.
However if I moan in the future about not losing weight quickly enough please feel free to give me a virtual slap as that is the main reason I can't stick to anything as I get downhearted if the weight doesn't just drop off me.

I'm going to lose weight and I mean it this time:)

Hope you succeed this time, if you're determined and motivated you'll be fine! Good luck.

Hi, just wanted to say good luck on your weight loss journey, I have exactly the same mind set as you - because I have tried both ww and sw i can't get my head round free foods and still feel the need to calculate points! :( anyway I am joining sw world tonight as I am struggling to calorie count alone (I joined RC online Monday and can't get my head round online dieting and cant deal with ww new propoints system) so I'm sw all the way! Lol! Ps I have about 5 st to lose x

Thankyou!

It's difficult to get out of 'the points' frame of mind isn't it Funky:eek:
Oh and I also couldn't cope with the propoints thing either. It's just a case of finding the right plan to suit the individual I suppose.
I've tried so many different diets it's crazy.

Goodluck to you too! I'm not going to meetings as I still have the books from when I joined last November:eek: Luckily I bought a Syn Directory on the 2nd week.
I only did the two weeks, I lost 5.5 the first week then the 2nd lost 0.5 so I did my usual thing of being gutted:rolleyes: and stopped going. What was I thinking:mad:

Hi, good luck! i struggle too, like you ive tried both sw and ww and done well for first couple of months and then platowed and then given up but i need to lose weight to be healthier , i have about 4 stone to lose, im trying sw again on my own as have the books etc, im trying the extra easy as ive never done that before, ive always done the green plan! the extra easy seems abit too good to be true as theres meat as well as potatoes n stuff that are free foods! :)

ive been having a lot of the slimming world chips as they fill me up lots and been having them with mushy peas and chicken! :)

Back