Going to fight my Demons

Nuttydentalnurse

Ok so I'm starting Day 1 for second time in a row after last weeks of the rails and still losing 2lb got to reign myself in before its too late !!?

Take it one day at a time nutty. You can do it. Remember how good you felt when you were in control, you can get that feeling back today! We are all rooting for you xx

Keep that determination going.
I also failed miserably and am hoping my weigh in tomorrow gives me the kick up the butt I need!!!!

This week seems to be hard for everybody. Good luck Hun x

You can do it Nutty! We all can, 1 day at a time, 1 shake at a time!

Nutty you can do it! Don't give up. Four days effort and then it gets soo much easier and the weight will just fall off you! Good luck, we're all here for you! Xx

How are you getting on Nutty? we're all rooting for you :)

Glad you started again, Nutty. Remember you are the best:)

How you get on? I'm on day two take three!!!

And even if everyone naffs me off I'm not quitting. Water water water xx

Hey nutty, I'm back on after two weeks of eating and it is hard getting back on track but you can do it, make yourself, tell yourself your doing it no matter what, once you get into the mind set the days will fly by (I'm hoping) good luck

Nutty I've had that much earache I felt like hitting bottle vino n family bar cadburys but I look at pics of how I was before or photos of what I want look like n know if I stick to it just one day it's one day closer to having that.
Come on here talk to us when feeling it extra tough. It's got me through today.
But when we have a blip don't worry. My pops said something helpful when I'd fallen off band wagon n thought bout having few drinks snacks n starting again next day he said no start now right now. When u drop your phone on the floor what do you do? Pick it back up or think on well it's slightly damaged n pick it up n continue to smash it against floor?!
I like that analogy n wouldn't smash my iPhone up - well depends what Boyf poss now ex texts! But lets stick at it n you know u can do it n feel so smug n proud n better in yourself at your goal weight with glass wine n chocolate eclair n know you've done it n enjoy it even more?!xx

Nutty I've had that much earache I felt like hitting bottle vino n family bar cadburys but I look at pics of how I was before or photos of what I want look like n know if I stick to it just one day it's one day closer to having that.
Come on here talk to us when feeling it extra tough. It's got me through today.
But when we have a blip don't worry. My pops said something helpful when I'd fallen off band wagon n thought bout having few drinks snacks n starting again next day he said no start now right now. When u drop your phone on the floor what do you do? Pick it back up or think on well it's slightly damaged n pick it up n continue to smash it against floor?!
I like that analogy n wouldn't smash my iPhone up - well depends what Boyf poss now ex texts! But lets stick at it n you know u can do it n feel so smug n proud n better in yourself at your goal weight with glass wine n chocolate eclair n know you've done it n enjoy it even more?!xx

Thank you, your pops is so right !!! And each day leads into another week !!! Let the battle commence and thank u xx

Keep going I'm armed with my 750ml water n off hairdressers to treat myself n take mind off things!
Day three I've two - two and half stone to go minimum. But gotta think day at time week at time or I'll hit the pub with depression! Then cry that I broke it!! Also anyone doing this diet n thinks bout alcohol don't! I did it n I was smashed off two glasses n I mean smashed dont remember how got home! Very dangerous for obvious reasons but internally too xx

Well listening to what you said about your pub experience a glass of wine feels far less tempting!! Will have to make do with more water :) Xx

Yep BabyA I can't tell you how many pints of water I consumed in pubs over 6 months but it is probably a bath full lol. Alcohol and ketosis don't go well together but think how nice that drink will be when you're properly ready for it :)

Think I will be sticking to water for the long term. Actually getting used to going out for meals and drinking water only... In the future it seems silly to waste calories when you can have water and stay within a sensible number of calories!

Going away next week for one week so my biggest challenge will be 3 shakes, no food! Thought about refeeding but decided to stick with it.... Must be mad but I think I can do it! And then hopefully I will still reach my goal by July xx

I don't think you're mad at all and good for you!! So many struggle to get back to TFR after refeeding and was one of my motivations to keep going as I was worried I'd blow it. You're nearly halfway now, very exciting!! x x x

Back