Going to give this a go

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating - Diaries' started by Fedupwelshgirl, 27 January 2013 Social URL.

1. Fedupwelshgirl

Fedupwelshgirl Full Member

Ive done sw a few years ago and decided i needed to go back but can't get to a group and the eating plan has changed since i last done it so just going to start eat healthy and hope that will give me the results i want. I anyone has any tips/advice please feel free to let me know ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fedupwelshgirl

Well this healthier eating seems alot less stressful this is my 1st day of just eating healthy and i think ive done ok.

DAY 1

B Porridge made with water
    S 1/2 Pineapple
    L Lamb Shank done in the slow cooker with 3 baby new potatoes,carrots,brocolli
    D Apple (not hungry after lunch

DRINKS
    3 Cups of coffee made with SS Milk,2 Glasses of water and 2 Glasses of sf squash

4. Fedupwelshgirl

Im really pleased with what ive eaten today. I think definately focusing on eating healthier is the way to go. the only thing that i can see being a problem is that im not drinking enough. if anyone can see other thing that can/should be different please let me know.

DAY 2

L Wholemeal Ham toastie with Philidelphia light soft cheese spread instead of butter
    D Batchelors lf thia sweet chilli supernoodles and stir fry veg (carrotts,red onion,cabbage,beansprouts)

SNACKS

Mullerlight (toffee flavour)
    Orange
    Mugshot
    Apple

DRINKS

3 Cups of coffee made with ss milk
    2 Glasses of sf squash
    3 Glasses of water

5. Fedupwelshgirl

Having another good day today and ive drank more fluids

S Apple
    L Mugshot and a mullerlight (vanilla flavour)
    D Jacket potato,1/2 tin of baked beans and 2 grilled sausages
    S Orange

Drinks

6 glasses of water
    1 glass of sf Squash
    1 can of diet coke
    1 cup of coffee made with ss milk

6. Fedupwelshgirl

Did'nt have the jacket potato ;)