Going to join a group tonight

lauryloo

After a few weeks of not doing so well on my own, and lacking motivation and ideas I have decided to join my local group. I think the idea of being weighed every week will spur me on!

Thats why Ive started to go to class, and its working thank god!

Good luck going to group. I always find this helped me going to group x

Good luck with the group... I find it really helps to stay on track and the support from the other members is fab!

Good luck - it really helps going to group. Also knowing you will be weighed every week really does give you extra motivation! Let us know how it goes

It works for me, good luck hun. xxx

Good luck, I joined last week and loved the class and this week bought the 6wk pass so I will not be tempted to miss class

Just back from my first meeting and i really enjoyed it - it seems a much nicer group than the last one i was it which was very kleeky and the meetings only had about 5 people who all knew each other :)

Only downside is the scales gave me a bit of a shock - so will update all my tickers and that to show my weight as per the sw scales and just update them at my weekly WI :)

Feeling positive - the meeting was full of people getting 1/2 stone and stone awards so thats a good sign.

Hi, Im glad you enjoyed your meeting. Good luck for your week ahead :)

Good luck with your meeting.:)

Back