Going to my first meeting on Wednesday!

MusicStar

I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait to lose weight and go back to the old me again. :)

Were you meant to post this here? Lol

Yeah I'm going to my first meeting with my cdc!

Oh sorry lol, really?!? With 17lbs to loose? You will loose that in no time....good luck with it.

Welcome and good luck - CD is so brilliant you will get there pretty quickly. Well done too for tackling your weight now and not in 6 months when it could be even more to lose - I wish that when I was only a bit overweight someone had taken me to one side and said enough's enough! I look forward to seeing your successes soon:)

Welcome and good luck. You are soooo lucky only having 17lbs to lose I have just under left to lose having already lost nearly 3 stone. It will happen very quickly for you on CD and you will LOVE it!!! x

Good luck - you'll get to your goal in no time. It is an exciting journey!!

Lynne
x

Thanks guys. I've set up goal to a healthy bmi. But I want to get down to 8.13 which is a total of 23lbs. I want to get down to my first goal first and see how I feel. I'm counting down on the carbs before I start the plan. Thanks for all the support.

Good luck hun. I bet you'll be a happy bunny after your first meeting tomorrow. It's a fab diet. Makes no difference whether you have 12lbs or 12 stone to lose, the support here is brilliant :) . Everyone's journey is very different but we're all in it together.

Have a great week 1. Start drinking more water now and cut down a little on your carbs so your first week is a little easier.

Enjoy xxx You'll be back to yourself soon enough

Hey
Just wanted to say welcome and wish you all the best on your cd journey..
You will be back to the "old you" as you say, in know time..
Stick with it as its a fab diet.. Start drinking lots of water.
xxxx

Good luck hon,I have just lost 8lbs on 1st week so you should lose 17 in no time at all and the support on minimins is amazing!!

Natalie xx

Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to it now. I've had my last meal for today (Chicken Curry lol!). I'm going for jog at lunch tomorrow then I have my meeting at 4.00. Can't wait to start. :)

Back