Going to my first meeting tomorrow

mummyofthreegirls

Hiya
I was on the Cambridge Diet (1200 kcals) and i lost 22lb in 5 weeks, but i felt really sick on it. So i am going to my first Slimming World meeting tomorrow, i am going with my mum.
I have so much weight to loose, i am hoping i will not get told what weight i am supposed to be lol! i am hoping to get to a size 20, and then hopefully a size 16-18 or so, it would be so lovely to get to those sizes. I am still a size 32 at the moment, but they are getting looser.
I weigh approx 21 stone, but i know my weight might be more or less (hopefully less lol) on the Slimming World scales.

I am quite nervous about going, as i am a big woman, but i suppose at the same time, i want to be a slimmer person lol! so i am going to the right place.

Hope your all getting on well, or maintaining your weightloss well
xx

Hiya,

Good luck at your class - don't worry about being 'told' what to weigh - that's not how it works. You don't have to set a target at all at the beginning, and only set a target when you feel able to. And if you want to change it at any time, that's fine too - as long as it's 7lbs less than your current weight.

Hope it all goes well for you!

Thanks very much :)
Well done with your weight loss to!! :D

You'll be fine, I was so scared about going for my first meeting but now I know there was no reason to be and for the first time I'm actually looking forward to tomorrows WI. Good luck xxx

Good luck - Im going to my first class tomorrow too.

Thanks everyone.
Thats great to know that i can put in a target when i am ready, and that it can be changed every half stone
Thats great that your looking forward to your weigh in Pinktiger hope you get a lovely surprise!
Good luck for you tomorrow to Shrinkingrannie

xx

Hi Elaine.... no need to worry about going to your class. I am one of the biggest in my group, but you know, you will see people of all shapes and sizes.... and after all, everyone is there for the same reason right.????? after your first class you will wonder why you were so worried... honestly....

Hope all goes well today.. You will end up thinking why you were worried in the first place!
I started at 21 stone 7 and a size 28/30. I have just bought a top for Christmas at a size 14 and trousers at a size 16. If I can do it, anyone can.

Good luck with your journey Hun and remember there are no silly questions!

ShrinkingAnnie.... where in lovely Norn Iron are you from.??????????

Hi Debby, Im living in Belfast - but Im from Cork originally - where are you?

Hope the class goes well - I know it will!

Don;t worry about what your starting weight is...I started at 22 stones and 7lbs x

Thanks everyone :D
One more question lol
Do they weigh you with shoes on or off? cause i have just started wearing a pair of trainers again lol!! (i fractured my ankle 6wks ago, and my trainer still hurts going on and off again).

xx

It's up to you but whatever you start doing you should continue (wearing the same clothes each week is a good plan too)
Good luck!
C xx

Back