Going to re-join again (will this be okay?)

yo-yo-dieter

Silver Member
Hiya all, some of you may remember me from the various threads and diets I start and then abandon weeks if not days later!

Well, I'm back again and am going to aim to make SW long term.

I used to go to a class on a Thursday, obviously the next Thursday is New Year's Day and I can't see her being open, so I wonder if it would be okay for me to go to a Monday night class (29th), then go to the Thursday night class on 8th January. Am I right in thinking that your book acts as a passport and once you have joined at one class, you can go to another.

The only reason I don't want to do the Monday class every week is that the class doesn't start til 7:30pm and can last anything up to 2hours, and I have to be in bed early as am up at 5am so don't want to go straight to bed after coming home.

Oh - and how much will it cost me?

Yes you can go to another group if you can't make your usual class sometimes but I think the one where you join is 'your' group if you know what I mean?! I believe that at the moment there is an offer on so ot will cost you £10 to join then £4.50 per week after that. If you are determined to make this your long term plan (which sounds like a good idea!) buy a countdown, you pay for 5 weeks and get one free or you pay for 10 weeks and get 2 free!

Also, seek out the thread for SW Angels team challenge and join their team for the 2009 challenge. Just a bit of fun but keeps you a little more focussed x

HMMMMM thanks for that - maybe I would be better waiting until 8th January to join then?

It wouldn't hurt to go along to any meeting you can get to before then and ask them what the situation is with that. That's just my understanding of it but I could be wrong and I don't want to give you false information!

Back