Going to see Twilight:New Moon tomorrow!!

How was it, I'm off to see it Friday, can't wait!

I was kinda dissapointed, the books got so much to it and did feel it was a bit slow and did drag until the last part of the film. Would watch it again but that's just because I'd probably get more out of a second viewing.

Hope you enjoy it x

As a guy I have to say it was a terrible film. It made no sense whatsoever. The number of times I had to ask my wife a question about it. Also I have no wish to see men walking about with no shirt on.

You sound just like my hubby lol he's not read the books like I have so had no idea what was going on- poor thing only went cos I wad dying to see it..... Plus Edward of course ;) lol

fab fab FAB loved it thought it was alot better than first one only thing that ruined it was a buch of kids sceaming everytime edward came on screen , would def go again to se it

fab fab FAB loved it thought it was alot better than first one only thing that ruined it was a buch of kids sceaming everytime edward came on screen , would def go again to se it

I agree .. I was v lucky - booked vip seats, which in our cinema means a private room at the back which sits 10 ... but only me and DH were in there :) Get really annoyed at noisy people during films!! so it was great, plus he hasn't read the books, so I could explain anything, and tell him things that were different (probably annoyed the hell out of him lol)

xx

NOO lol definately not a jedward lookalike haha one vampire I wouldn't mind bumping into on a dark night :D

Haha..... Still don't see it! Edward is lush :) god I'm being a right cradle snatcher lol you know your getting older when the hot Hollywood actors are younger than you lol

No one else sees it
jedward-450-146624772.jpg

The one on the left
edwardintwilight.jpg

You're trying to convince the wrong bunch of people mate - we are most definitely Team Edward!! How annoying for your poor wife to have her film viewing interupted by you asking questions! LOL!! Probably would have made more sense if you had read the books but I do understand they are not really "mens lit".

Can't wait to see it tonight, although won't be impressed with screaming kids and will tell them to "shut up"!!!

Nah just edward. . My hubby thinks I'm cukkoo lol

Back