Extra Easy Gold Body Magic award....

NLPoynton

Hi everyone!
I have a bit of a question - on the new F.I.T. logs, it says that to get the gold standard, you need 10x15 mins or 5x30 mins per week, maintained for 8 weeks, which includes 2 muscle strengthening activities.

What constitutes muscle strengthening activities?
I'm just curious. I've only just this week started my work towards silver standard but would like to know what I'm to look forward to afterwards :)

Thanks!

Nicola x

Where did you see that hon? I'm doing the gold challenge but I didn't see anything about muscle strengthening, I just though it was 150 mins a week which has to be done at least five days every week.

I did read that somewhere (think in the Body Magic book in your member's pack) but there wasn't an awful lot of explanation. I did a lot of swimming, and work on the allotment (digging) which I sort of count as muscle strengthening, and got all of my awards fine :)

Where did you see that hon? I'm doing the gold challenge but I didn't see anything about muscle strengthening, I just though it was 150 mins a week which has to be done at least five days every week.

On the F.I.T logs that I was given honey. On the older ones, it's not on there. Hence, being confused lol!!

Do you think if I continue walking/jogging and take my hand weights with me and do some arm exercises while I am walking (and look like a complete pillock doing it), would count? Or do you think it has to be a bit more robust?

Thanks everyone!
N x

Back