Hello Everyone

lovemykitties

:wave_cry:
Hi everyone,

I start my vlcd tomorrow. Having lost 3 stones on low carb over 4 years, I have maintained for the last 12 months. But I can't seem to shift the last stone.
I keep bouncing up and down the same 4 pounds. I am commited to a low carb way of eating going forwards as i know i can do it and stick to it.
But i have to break this plateau !!!! Im so frustrated :mad:
I have chosen Billys diet as they have a range of high protein & low carb meal replacements so it will fit in with what i do normally and intend to continue to do afterwards.
Although i do a desk job, i go to the gym 4-6 days per week. I enjoy kick boxing and weight training mainly but occasionally do circuit training and fight fx classes.
I will be doing my own shake, optimum nutrition gold standard whey, with added ground flax seed and moringa for breakfast. I have had this combo for 4 years.
The Billys high protein soup for lunch and Billys high protein bolognese for my evening meal.

My main worries with this are lack of energy from lack of calorie intake - several things ive read said avoid exercise for 2 weeks. This i cant do, i could say id avoid the gym, but that would be a big fat lie!
Worry number 2 is feeling hungry - with low carb your appetite is reduced, so raving hunger does worry me.

I hope to lose a stone by early June, this might be optimistic of me? I dont know.
All i can do is try and see what the scales say.

Hello and welcome! I wish you good luck. I am sure you will achieve your goals. Impossible is nothing:) We just need to stay focused, motivated and optimistic. Plateau is our worst enemy, but we do not need to lose hope! Just keep going and do not stop:)

Back