Platinum body magic - when did you decide you had earned it?

Nettee

Silver Member
I have just completed my gold body magic award and feel that it was a big achievement for me to exercise so consistently for so long (16 weeks if I include the bronze and silver).

Anyway I now seem to be breathing a sigh of relief and putting my feet up but don't want to waste what I have done so far so intend to set my sights on the platinum award.

The question is how long do I need to continue before I can have the award? What did you do?

Another 16 weeks? If I am still doing it at target? A year from now?

I suspect it is when I think that getting the award won't stop me doing the exercise......

Any thoughts?

I was told by my consultant it is up to her because i think ive done enough for it and she wouldnt give it me. Thats just me being greedy and wanting more awards haha

Why not set YOURSELF a target of keeping your current level up for 3/6 months more? THEN ask for your Platinum?

I'm sure you have to keep it up for another 8 weeks for platinum.

I do 90 mins walking a week, and then there's all the dog walks. Just started a kettle bell class too, so I think ill be on gold lol x

I have just completed my gold body magic award and feel that it was a big achievement for me to exercise so consistently for so long (16 weeks if I include the bronze and silver).

Anyway I now seem to be breathing a sigh of relief and putting my feet up but don't want to waste what I have done so far so intend to set my sights on the platinum award.

The question is how long do I need to continue before I can have the award? What did you do?

Another 16 weeks? If I am still doing it at target? A year from now?

I suspect it is when I think that getting the award won't stop me doing the exercise......

Any thoughts?

I just maintained my gold for eight weeks, built in a bit more weights based training. Got my platinum a couple of weeks gone.

must say, doesn't seem many people bother with body magic, at least not at my group.

My consultant actively encourages BM, she says you can lose weight without it but that BM helps you feel good and encourages her to keep going.

Thanks everyone, sounds like your consultant is a bit mean, Craig.

I have ordered the 30 day shred so at least that gives me another target in the short term.

have been to body attack for 2 weeks in a row - can't do the next 3 weeks though so hard to turn it into a habit at the moment!

Back