Gold Member - off the rails! What to do....

bugsbunny2000

Proud to be a LOSER :)
I reached my goal weight back in July (9st 11) and then went on to lose another 3lbs. Now 7 months have passed and I've successfully managed to gain weight again (have not stuck to WW, have not followed any maintaining and I live with my fiancé now who does not do fruit and veg :( lol)

I haven't been to a meeting for that many months but since the scales have started tipping 10st 5lbs (or 10st 3.5lbs this morning so I must be on the right road...) I feel like I need to get back down to the slimmer me that once was.

I lost 3.5lbs when I did this last month for a week... then went off the rails again. Maybe I need to go BACK to a meeting to help me... but I don't know how the payments work (I was on a monthly pass before). I'm about half a stone away from my goal weight again.

How does it work? Do I weigh in and when she see's that i've gained too much do I pay for the week... then the following week do I pay FIRST and then weigh in. Will it be the following week AFTER i lose the weight that I will stop paying again?

Also, how often is it that you need to weigh in - is it 3 or 5 times a year?

Thanks xx

Hi , I also got to goal but went way off the rails and now 2 stone heavier I rejoined this week , when you are gold member you are allowed to go over or below your goal weight by ( I'm sure 5lbs ) without any charge , if you go over the 5lbs you pay for the class until you get back down to your original target. I definitely think it helps going to the meetings at least once or twice a month as it helps you stay motivated , just my opinion as I know people do just as we'll being only online members. I have went back as I said this week and feel positive that I will get rid of the 2 stone I put back on so fingers crossed, good luck if you go back to h eating and hopefully you won ave put on any more than the 5 lb to stay a gold ember.

Went back to group last week. I'm 4lbs over my "5lb buffer" and leader said as soon as I get within my buffer it'll be free again. Definitely an incentive lol!

Got my first weigh in tomorrow - I've done great all week but tonight I couldn't stop eating! Think it's that time... Fun! Hopefully it will be alright on the scales :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck!

3lbs lost :) xx yay!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done

Back