golden syrup weetabix?

Our consultant told us last week that the golden syrup ones are a hepB plus 2 syns ans indicated it's still the same for the chocolate ones. Best thing to do if you're still unsure is maybe give the syns hotline a call?

Well for 100 grams, the fibre is:

Weetabix - 10 grams
Chocolate Weetabix - 10.5 grams
Weetabix Golde Syrup - 8.2 grams

I hope that clears things up. I'm going to have to stick to normal weetabix from now, I suppose.

Our consultant told us last week that the golden syrup ones are a hepB plus 2 syns ans indicated it's still the same for the chocolate ones. Best thing to do if you're still unsure is maybe give the syns hotline a call?

See, this makes me very happy indeed, but then ermintrude does sound like she know's what she's talking about.

This will be known as the Weetabix controversy lmao. Hope Slimming World give us a proper answer. I might give the hotline a call.

See, this makes me very happy indeed, but then ermintrude does sound like she know's what she's talking about.

This will be known as the Weetabix controversy lmao. Hope Slimming World give us a proper answer. I might give the hotline a call.

Heh, I really dont, Im just saying the fibre isn't the same so we cant really use it as the basis to justify counting it as a HEX :D Who knows, maybe they'll announce them as a HEX, but as chocolate has disappeared off syns online and has *more* fibre than this one Im not holding my breath. :sigh: But who knows! :rolleyes:

Oh lordy lordy! I knew i have checked in here this morning! I had 2x weetabix for my HEB this morning....GOLDEN SYRUP ONES. Gah! Im drinking later, id saved all my syns for that. God dam it! ...im walking a mile to the pub...maybe i could cancel out a couple of syns there, lol.x

Right. My C reckons shes been onto SW and these are 8 syns for 2 biscuits and nooooootttt to be used as a hexb. Sorry guys and gals!

instead of having the golden syrup weetabix.... Just use your normal weetabix + add 1tbsp golden syrup(2syns) Taa Daa you have golden syrup weetabix for 1heB and 2syns :D

Back