gone from the munchies to well and truly stuffed !

kittykat

Gold Member
well i really need to pick Jackets are in the oven and wont be ready for another hour at least and ive got the munchies
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kittykat

STOP!!! think of what you've achieved so far... I had the munchies the other day and reached for the jammy dodgers.... 1 pack lead to another and then I was really cross and upset. DONT DO IT. Go and do something to occupy yourself. If not phone someone, anyone or play the word association thread on the chit chat part of this forum!

yeah dont do it honey it would be a waste of all your hard work!!dont go into the kitchen until ther done..maybe have a drink or some fruit

as i doing a green day theres nothing to munch if it was a red day it would be a different story ! but i soo wanted jackets tonite got a bit of a craving for them its the 3rd time this week !

Havent you got any mullers or any shapes in the fridge? I always reach for the cottage cheese..... but hang in there hopefully not to long to wait Px

Hi

I got the munchies whilst waiting for my dinner, i sliced some potatos and mircowaved them to make chips, had some whilst waiting
Sliced them thinly and cook in microwave for about 4-5 mins on med heat depending on your microwave. I sprayed fry light on them. The recipe is around the forum somewhere.

Nikki

as i doing a green day theres nothing to munch if it was a red day it would be a different story ! but i soo wanted jackets tonite got a bit of a craving for them its the 3rd time this week !
what about a carrot..may be the nxt time you have a green day cut up some veggies alredy in the fridge so you can munch on them..i know thats no good now but maybe it would help in the future:):)xx

well i really need to pick Jackets are in the oven and wont be ready for another hour at least and ive got the munchies
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Move away from the naughty stuff!

I like to keep pickled things around, like onions or eggs, i really enjoy them if i need a quick snack and they are free :) xx

Move away from the naughty stuff!

the only naughty stuff here is red day food

well im stuffed the potatoes were totally worth the wait !!

Good girl.

Back