gone off track :(

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
I went away last week for three days, then had a bad weekend. luckily i managed to stay the same. But I can't seem to find my motivation to do well!!

On friday i'm going away for my birthday, and know i'll be off track, so am prepared for a gain this week. But I really wanted to do well up until I leave but I can't seem to find my mojo!

Since getting home an hour ago I have devoured 2 yoghurts, a bowl of museli, 4 crispbreads with ryvita and a hand full of mikado sticks! :jelous:

Still hungry!! For dinner i've got pasta with pesto, onions and mushrooms. But i want it NOOOOOOOOWWWW!!

I've been at this 8 weeks now, really want to stick with it but seriously lacking in the will power :(

Thanks for letting me rant!!

aww hun i feel your pain - i had a bad weekend too, and got the whole 'ive wrecked all my good work' feelings, but get back on track as soon as you can.

If you have got a 'off plan' weekend coming up - then lets not have a 'off plan' week before it! if you stick to it 100% up to the weekend, who knows what will happen at your next weigh in, but you will at least have made some steps to reducing the damage eh?

Keep at it! you CAN DO IT! xxx plus you have lost 16lbs already so what a great start! xxx

This happened to me too over Mother's Day wknd. I went to stay with my Mum for the wknd who ALWAYS has goodies in, I was fine Friday, used my Sins for a drink on Saturday night and BAM when I've had a few the demons come out. I managed to get through 2 boxes of micro chips, 2x slices of bread and 2x kit kat chunky's :( This followed me through to Sunday however I txt my C and asked if I could WI a day early at another class. I did gain a 1lb but got myself right back on track today and decided that was the end of it.

At the end of the day, it's life, it happens and it will happen again, it's how you deal with it that's important.

Good luck this week!! xx

I put on 3lbs last week...I knew id had a bad week but i didnt think I could put that much on in one go! I've therefore majorly punished myself with a very strict low syn week this week coz I feel so guilty, 3lbs is like 3 weeks effort for me I was SO angry with myself that I wrecked all that hard work...

Learn a lesson from me! At least then it would have done some good =(

comforting to know i'm not the only one that slips up!! I shall try my hardest to be good till friday, then have a nice weekend away and draw a line under it and start again monday.

We all slip up so don't worry!
Just draw a line and start again on Monday, and have a lovely birthday weekend.

Back