Gonna get it over and done with !!!!

blondie29

Morning Everyone

Well today Im off for my 2 week weigh-in and I know ive not lost weight. Ive not been the best this week and according to my scales I have put 1lb on, so I have decided to Just deal with it, get over it, be weighed today and restart again fully tomorrow before I put anymore back on.

The thing is Im now upset with myself that Ive not been good, I know I can do it, I did it last week and I was proud of myself for doing it, Im also feeling so embarressed about the cheating bit that Im dreading the weigh-in, the thought of the people in the Chemist looking at me and thinking she cant do it, she is still fat !! My chemist arent the nicest people :(

So Im gonna get it over and done with and start again tomorrow before I get anymore up, Im off to the gym tonight as well, Just wish the weather would improve, when its lovely and sunny I long to be slim, when I see all these slim ppl walking around in there skimpy clothes...when its raining I just get down, kids drive me mad in the holidays...

So here is to being good and getting over the most upsetting week and its all my own fault :mad:

mightnt be as bad as u think :( and the main thing is you havent given up! and have made your mind up to stay on diet, u can do it :) best of luck at chemist make sure let us kno how u get on ;)

Morning Everyone

Well today Im off for my 2 week weigh-in and I know ive not lost weight. Ive not been the best this week and according to my scales I have put 1lb on, so I have decided to Just deal with it, get over it, be weighed today and restart again fully tomorrow before I put anymore back on.

The thing is Im now upset with myself that Ive not been good, I know I can do it, I did it last week and I was proud of myself for doing it, Im also feeling so embarressed about the cheating bit that Im dreading the weigh-in, the thought of the people in the Chemist looking at me and thinking she cant do it, she is still fat !! My chemist arent the nicest people :(

So Im gonna get it over and done with and start again tomorrow before I get anymore up, Im off to the gym tonight as well, Just wish the weather would improve, when its lovely and sunny I long to be slim, when I see all these slim ppl walking around in there skimpy clothes...when its raining I just get down, kids drive me mad in the holidays...

So here is to being good and getting over the most upsetting week and its all my own fault :mad:

Hi Blondie

The feelings you have at the minute can take you a long way with LT. I say that, because you have tried, and you have had a few blips...but now you are experiencing the disappointment, etc..which I truely believe we would all experience. This is good in some ways, because it can only make you stronger. You are obviously taking a hard look at yourself and what you have done, and what you can achieve if you stick with it 100%!! Honestly, it isnt as bad as you think.

I know it is ok for me to say, Wk 11 and going onto re-feed soon, but there are others, like Summergirl, Elle, JanD, MiniB, oh to name a few, that were on LT for months and have been able to stick with it.

I do think this is a little turning point and you can prove those horrible people at the pharmacy, and YOURSELF that you can do this and you will be one of those slim people one day....sooner than you realise.

So, yes, today is a new day.....put behind you what has happened and what could have been. What is done is done, and unfortunately, we cant wipe the past....but we can do something about the future....destiny is in your hands.

I am looking forward to seeing how you get on this week. A new week, and STOP WEIGHING YOURSELF WOMAN!!!!!! This is putting pressure and disappointment your way.Promise you will only get weighed at the pharmacy :)! PROMISE!!

Hang in their Blondie, keep posting and sweetie, keep looking forward and being positive. You can do this and you know we are all routing for you 100% of the way!!!!

Take care and let us know asap how you got on.

Hey blondie, is that the only chemist you can go to, as you really do need to have a good relationship with your chemist they need to be there for you at all times, last week i was having trouble and saw mine for nearly 2 hours! Dont worry if you havnt lost this week, you are probably only retaining water and that will come off in no time, ive been on LT for nearly 4 months now and had a few blips, but just a tip and not a dig, the more you have the harder it is to continue, LT works best at 100% but boy is it worth it, good luck let us know your result

hi blondie,

It seems like you got it out of your system babes, I think this whole cheating thing is what is making you more stronger and determained.

I have the feeling that you are going to stick at this till the end and I also feel that you are more ready now.

As for the people at the chemist, well mine are the same. 2 blond slim staff with perfect figures, imagine how I feel. The only thing they have ever said to me is "what flavour" and "that will be £36 pounds".

Do I care? hmmm NOPEEE, I dont even see them and they mean nothing to me. They can judge me all they want. The people on here and the support is the only thing I care about.

You are soooo gonna carry on and finish this diet babes, and I will be here to see it :)

Thankyou so much for all your replys to me, I am going to continue and I am gonna see it to the end now, as for the Chemist it is the only one near me really as the others are quite far away as it is, but il ignore them and just get weighed and be done with it.

You are all right if you stick to is 100% you will reap the benefits and there is nothing nicer than seeing those scales go down, nothing puts a bigger smile on my face.

Scotmist I must say that I promise to stop weighing myself as your right,if the scales go up I do get very dissapointed so il only weigh in the Chemist :)...

I feel like today is the day that will make me go all the way - Here goes everyone....

Big hugs and a big Thanks x x x x x Loving this site

Thankyou so much for all your replys to me, I am going to continue and I am gonna see it to the end now, as for the Chemist it is the only one near me really as the others are quite far away as it is, but il ignore them and just get weighed and be done with it.

You are all right if you stick to is 100% you will reap the benefits and there is nothing nicer than seeing those scales go down, nothing puts a bigger smile on my face.

Scotmist I must say that I promise to stop weighing myself as your right,if the scales go up I do get very dissapointed so il only weigh in the Chemist :)...

I feel like today is the day that will make me go all the way - Here goes everyone....

Big hugs and a big Thanks x x x x x Loving this site

Good, I am pleased for ya...hurry up and get to the chemist....all dying to find out how did and then you will know exactly where you are as well ;-)

I believe that too, that this is the start for you, the right start, the 100% start and I feel really pleased for you Blondie, I really do. Sometimes it takes something like what you have gone through, and I think you should be well chuffed with yourself, not down on yourself (but I dont think you are now) :-0

Hang in there!!!

Take care

YES you can do it, you know you can.
I messed up straight away on day two with chewing gum (did not give it a thought) but it had made me more determination to get my head around LT again, and so can you it does take determination. Good luck
you can do it and so an I. Take 1 day at a time. Jo x

How did it go?? Xxx

keep smiling, you know now that you can do it.
How did the weigh in go?
HOPEFULLY it wasn't as bad as you expected, if it was, then next week will be better
xx

Back