1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Gonna give it a go ..... I think

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by traceyfizz, 6 April 2014 Social URL.

1. traceyfizz

traceyfizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    At the moment am doing ww quite successfully had a week off work and slipped a little , I now think I need to remove food from my life for a while because I keep going round and round in circles and can think of nothing else .i have ordered some s and s previously and only tried the soup which I hated so I think tomorrow I will try a shake and take it from there .If anyone has any advise it would be appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ellem

Ellem Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(10.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi Tracey, good luck with trying out S&S. I'm not too keen on the soups either - I don't mind the tomato but I avoid the rest. Hopefully you'll enjoy the shake better and some of the meals are quite nice too.

4. traceyfizz

traceyfizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks for that I am gonna set myself a date and try a few weeks at least

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.