gonna try a food diary

shep

Silver Member
Hello all, I am well known here, so no introductions needed.

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Well I am flagging badly and am struggling to get back onto DC. Its silly as 1st thing in the morning I am so postive and know I can do it, but when I come back from the school run; I cant do it and start to eat crap, crisps, toast, chocolate, sweets...... you get the idea.

I think its boredom as all the kids at school no one to pick up for a few hours and idle hands.

I know when christmas comes I will be sitting there thinking if only I knuckled down i could off been 2 stone or 3 stone lighter why didn't I do it. I am always the same after the event...

So heres to change today I am going to do DC for a whole day , if I can manage 1 day I am sure I can manage 2 and then 3 and so on. so here hoping.......

Good luck to all on their journeys and sorry for waffling on. (hoping that putting it in writing will help)

:D:D:D

*hugs* It can be hard.

After seeing Diversity's post about Exante and all the various diets we can flick between, I got to thinking. I have come to the conclusion that one doesn't exactly have to "like" a diet but just decide to do it and literally "just do it". Treat it the same as getting up in the morning.

Of course, that can be hard hehe!

Food diaries are great :D I keep one - it can really put things in perspective.

Well weighed myself and 1lb down, not loads but its going down. Having a night off and having ham egg and chips lurvly haven't eaten loads today saving all points for tonights dinner.

After weighing I felt on such a high and still do, but getting nervous for test tomorrow I shouldn't as I have done my swoting and practises but nerves are such strange things. At 10.30 tom please all cross your fingers and send me good vibes as I will be siting down to start the tests.

Will of course let you know how I do, but not until late in the day as going out straight after shopping. :D:D:D:D

How is everyone feeling and doing???? Hoping you are all well and enjoying the diet still. Bye for now!!!!!!

Hiya! I'm new to diet chef but have recently tried to get back on to Cambridge and failed..... badly! I just started Diet Chef on Sunday, but i sat down and wrote out each day on a Post-It before I started. I find this helps as I'm not constantly thinking about what to eat and, because I know what I'm having for my evening meal I look forward to it and am less likley to cheat. I will swap things around if I don't feel like eating waht I've planned but I like the routine. Also if I didn't plan I'd eat all my favourite stuff first, so this way I'm ensuring bariety so I don't get bored.
Don't know if this helps but it seems to work for me :)
Beti x:flirt2:

Last edited:
Hiya! I'm new to diet chef but have recently tried to get back on to Cambridge and failed..... badly! I just started Diet Chef on Sunday, but i sat down and wrote out each day on a Post-It before I started. I find this helps as I'm not constantly thinking about what to eat and, because I know what I'm having for my evening meal I look forward to it and am less likley to cheat. I will swap things around if I don't feel like eating waht I've planned but I like the routine. Also if I didn't plan I'd eat all my favourite stuff first, so this way I'm ensuring bariety so I don't get bored.
Don't know if this helps but it seems to work for me :)
Beti x:flirt2:

I am trying to be positive and pick out what i want but find that by evening I have changed my mind. But I brought a big green cabbage yesterday,I lurve green cabbage so have some veggies sorted out already. Just need to get my head into this.

Thanks for the ideas.... :flirt2:

Good luck Shep. Post your food diary on here and then you are accountable to everybody on forum. It helps.
Caroline, you are right. Its not about the diet; it's about doing it. I did Cambridge for 6 weeks and I can't even do it for one day now so it's totally about being in the right frame of mind. Even this, although loads easier than Cambridge is still about just being determined to succeed. I think we just need to stick to DC food plus veg and no more! The weight will fall off if we do that and we wil lose a lot by Christmas.
Hi beti, I hope you continue to do well on Diet Chef- much much better than CD but still the same probs of sticking to it like I said above.

well pretty please with the weekend stayed well within my points, didn't do to back Sunday at Legoland resisted the sweet shop and had my soup at lunch while family had burgers and those lovely wedges but not one passed my lips and the walking we did, would of burnt off the biscuits that I did eat (only 4 would normally be the whole packet) so we will see on Wednesday.....;):D:D

I'm sure four biscuits can be burnt off with a good walk :)

Sounds like you had a great time :D You ever tried making wedges with the 1 cal spray? I keep meaning to try it sometimes but have not been in a potato mood lately.

Thats good Shep -well done. You did really well at Legoland - I don't think I could manage that....yet!

Welldone shep on ur 2lb loss :D

Glad u had a great time at Legoland

I think i would have been pigging out :D

Back