Good afternoon everyone

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
Hi All,
I'm here as I need your help. I've tried a few diets, but I am, at the moment, rubbish at rationing, and counting points/calories.

I've been looking at the food replacement diets, as when I tried the idiot diet, I found it easy to follow. They told me the 4 meals, I just had to plan the order each day. I'm not sure I can afford them at the moment though.

Hopefully I can share my experiences as well!

On the non diet front, I am a mum of one lovely teenager, love cars, driving, reading and watching rubbish soaps!

Hi All,
I'm here as I need your help. I've tried a few diets, but I am, at the moment, rubbish at rationing, and counting points/calories.

I've been looking at the food replacement diets, as when I tried the idiot diet, I found it easy to follow. They told me the 4 meals, I just had to plan the order each day. I'm not sure I can afford them at the moment though.

Hopefully I can share my experiences as well!

On the non diet front, I am a mum of one lovely teenager, love cars, driving, reading and watching rubbish soaps!

hello - and WELCOME to Minimins :D

this site is great - really friendly and packed with lots of useful stuff ! have a look around and shout if you need anything !

Debz x

Hi and welcome. If you are interested in a food replacement diet have a look at the various sections in the forum and also at the different websites. If you need any advice just ask

Irene xx

Hi Uniqua, Welcome to the forum. If you don't want to weigh, measure and count, have you looked at Slimming World? It is really easy and you don't have to count points or weigh anything. Just a thought x

welcome to minis :) there is a few different types of vlcd have a look in the sections and see what ya think. if you need any advice were all here :) x

Hello and welcome, good luck on your weight loss you can do it!

Back