Good bye and Good Luck

Nuttydentalnurse

Hi everyone,

I wanted to thank all of you that have me the support and encouragement whilst I managed 5 weeks on Lipotrim.
After battling for a week I've decided to re join weight watchers. The TFR has given me a kick start and I've still managed to keep a stone and 2lb off over the past 2 weeks so I'm happy I have tried .
I wish you all the luck on your weight loss journeys and will pop over to see how you are all doing :)
Here's my short journey !!!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1368941978.290638.jpg
Week 1 and week 2
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1368942006.934898.jpg
Week 3 and week 4
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1368942041.519777.jpg
Week 4
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1368942075.064616.jpg
Two sizes smaller on top and one size smaller bottom.

You have done so well. Good luck on your WW journey.

Also we have the same bedding. Haha. Good taste :)

Xx

Good luck Nutty. Do whatever you decided to do, just do not stop xxx Di

Good luck nutty you have done so well x

Awww cheers Nutty, will miss you. Keep going, you deserve to be the size you want to be x x x

Good luck Nutty hope you achieve your dreams ....... Xxx

Sorry to see you go Nutty, you're a good laugh. Best of luck at ww :) make sure you pop back and let us know how you're getting on

Sorry to see you go Nutty, you're a good laugh. Best of luck at ww :) make sure you pop back and let us know how you're getting on

Thank you, I actually feel very sad to be leaving and wish I had the will power but I'm struggling and so I do not want to undo my loss so onwards and downwards but I will still continue my journey on here and say Hi x

Sad to see you go Nutty; you're looking good in your photos. Hope you get to be where you want to be. Take care, and best of luck with your weigh loss.

Sad to see you go Nutty; you're looking good in your photos. Hope you get to be where you want to be. Take care, and best of luck with your weigh loss.

Thank you, I feel like I've made some many new friends and wish I could stay here just for the chats.
You are all great inspirations keep going and can't wait to see everyone's before and after photos x

All the best Nutty, you've done great!

Ok my first WI tonight and feeling nervous !! The trouble with WW not as easy to resist temptation :-( I do miss ketosis .
How's every one ? Miss you guys x

Good luck with your first weigh in, I'm sure you've do e great. Let us know how you get on xx

Back