Good day for motovation

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :talk017:
    I've had a few wobbles over the last few weeks and found it quite hard to stay focussed but today was a good day.
    I went into the shop i used to work in and four members of staff said i was looking really good and what a difference, had to look twice. I'm sure if you looked closely i floated out the door to leave!
    At lunch time i bought a pair of size 12 (stretchy)jeans from the charity shop and they fit. Too tight round the middle but they're on, zipped and buttoned. I'm realistic enough to know that there will be very few size 12 anythings that fit me at the moment but i'm feeling much better.
    In about 10 days OH going on a fishing holiday for a week and i'm gonna really try to lose 7lbs for the time he comes back.:character0053:.
    Hope you are all focussed to get through the weekend.:girlpower:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Woo hoo, thats a fantastic feeling when people notice with a :wow: factor :talk017: well done on getting the size 12 zipped up, it doesnt matter that they were stretchy, they were 12s and they went on yay:D:party0038:

4. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    Thats fantastic you must be soooooo chuffed xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.