Good food = slimmer me

zi-ann

So after a great first week and loseing 6 lbs, my 2nd week, well i gained 3 lbs :( .. i thought it was * week as i had all my usual signs but it was a no show, so i still dont know where the gain came from :sigh: .. anyway i have decided to make a food diary so that i can keep note on what i am eating, and for others to see if i am having enough of everything, so here goes .. day 1 ( i should say that i get up between 4 - 5 am, so i tend to drink alot in the mornings)

Breakfast ... melon, pineapple, satsumers coffee, cadburys highlights, 2 glasses of water
Snack ... yogurt, banana, 2 glasses of water
Lunch ... super speed soup, home made quiche cadburys highlight
Dinner ... steak ( fat removed), sw chips, onion rings, and side salad ( pickled onions, cue, baby spinich) glass of water
Snack ... yogurt, cadburys highlight, alpen light (heb)
Milk used througout the day ( hex)
Total syns 6

How does this look ?

Didint have time for a snack as i had to do a quick shop, but i did feel peckish waslking round so i got some cooked chicken, removed the skin and snacked on that, now its speed soup time, then going to make some lemon curd to go on my quark scones ( cheese scone recipe) and some scotch eggs to snack on if i feel hungry, so far so good :D

Day 2
Yesterday went really well, i really enjoyed every meal, today i am going to do some batch cooking, super speed soup, chicken and veg soup, mini quiches, scotch eggs, fish cakes and a korma curry, quark scones ( cheese scone recipe) and lemon curd then put in the freezer ( apart from the scotch eggs), menu today is ..

B .. cous cous, yogurt with blueberries and strawberries
L ... chicken and veg soup, quark scone topped with lemon curd and pineapple
D ... cod and crab fish cakes, lime flavored rice, side salad
Snacks ... yogurt, mini quiche, pickled onions, aplen light bars from allowance
milk for coffee from allowance
3 L of water
Time to get cooking :)

WOW, i have never had cous cous before, but have seen people rave about it, so thought i would try it for breakfast, i had it with strawberry yogurt with fresh blueberries and strawberries, my conclusion in one word ... AMAZING ... it was so yummy, so tonight instead of rice i am going to have lemon flavored cous cous to go with my fishcakes

Hi zi-Ann

Popping in to subscribe as noticed u just starting out and sometimes this is the best way to find SW buddies rather than jumping in with pages & page to read through!!

Ur diary is looking really good so far. Inspiration in ur batch cooking, need to stick up the recipes or links to threads. I love the super speed soup, i leave it chunky and have it with pasta, jalapeños & add chopped babybel (HExA).

That is an early start, do U work or just an early riser? I am up at 525 every morning and in work for 7.

If u like Cous Cous, try mixing a muller through it the night before (or use porridge). It soaks up and leaves it nice and thick, really filling for a Brekkie

Have a good day x

Last edited:
Good morning .. todays menu
B .. omlette, bacon and beans, coffee
L .. chicken and veg soup, ham salad
D .. steak and onion casserole, bubble and squeak cakes, roasties, fruit salad and yogurt
S .. cous cous with yogurt, alpen light bars from allowance

Another cooking day today, bubble and squeak cakes and a lemon and blueberry roularde x

Good morning
Todays menu
B .. marmite on toast, cous cous with yogurt, pineapple, blueberries and strawberries
L .. bubble and squeak cakes, wafer thin chicken, yogurt
D .. quiche, scotch egg, curried butternut squash wedges, pickled onions, home made coleslaw
snacks-syns .. cadburys highlights
milk from allowance for coffee's
3 L of water

Hi all looks very yummy, I am going to make quiche and scotch eggs tomorrow. Did you coat your scotch eggs in dry cous cous?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back