Good Lord - I'm healthy!!

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
BMI is now under 25 (24.6 at the moment) and so really, I have already reached my main goal for doing this. I know I will be finishing after foundation....4 1/2 weeks to go and I know I will be happy where I finish.

I've also kind of realised the difference between what I needed to do (getting my weight down to a healthy one) and what I wanted to do (to look nice.). I've made the choice that I actually WANT both, and this is how I'm looking it it.

Now........I'M FEELING GOOD... BANANANANANANA!

Thats fantastic hun :D well done you!

Emma xXx

already said it - but YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done em
daisy x

I KNEW THAT I WOULD..BANANANANANNA!

Thank you everyone - literally bouncing off the walls. Now excuse me, while I continue to sing at the top of my lungs.

SO GOOD, BAMBAM, SO GOOD BAMBAM.!

*is jealous* :p

Wonderful achievement, you must feel amazing!! Stay strong, I know you can reach your goal! This milestone however is the biggest, the most crucial somehow! I can't wait to cross it myself... for the first time in my entire life.

:D

Same here.... I've not been "healthy" since I was around 8 or 9... this is the first time I can remember it. It's an amazing feeling.

I cannot believe it to be honest. I'm waiting to be pinched and wake up in my obese body some time last year...its bizarre!

Now - as a word of warning.. I have seen myself do this, and quite a few others when they reach a milestone. Don't sabotage it, if you feel weak at any point during the next few days, just remember this amazing feeling now.
I know you can stay strong. You have come a long way! :)

Fantastic :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::0icanfly::0icanfly::0icanfly::bunnydance::bunnydance::party0011::party0011::angel:

You....look....AMAZING!

Well done you! So proud of you!

Fantastic result hon!!! Its a great feeling, innit!!

Funny, we all start out doing this for health and then realise the wonderful side effect of how we actually look!

I had a long chat on here once with KD about that....and told her I did not care how I looked, I just wanted to be healthy.

She said that would change. And it did!!! Right again Ms KD!!! :D :D

xx

WHAT an achievement. Enjoy the positive feelings! You have worked hard to be where you are and deserve to enjoy it.

Fab news Em, well done, just had a look at your photo's .... wow such a difference, you look fab! x :553:

Wow, Em, you look great in your pics and CONGRATULATIONS on becoming 'normal' again! Are you still dancing around the house and singing at the top of your lungs?

As Minerva said, this is where a lot of people start getting lax (myself included), so watch out when the high fades... I stopped LL very soon after becoming 'normal' and am back in the overweight range now, albeit only by a few pounds... keep going until you're firmly in the safe zone, so the pressure isn't so tight when you go back to food (if you want that is! Obviously!)

Big hug! A x

Well done Emveg.Another wee star.You are another inspiration,and keep newbies like me on track.Thanks !!
:talk017::grouphugg::party0011::wee:

Back