good luck & be strong...

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
... if you're planning to stick to LT today may your willpower be cast iron and your loved ones understanding and not too persuasive! Hehe

It's just one day of indulgence, there'll be plenty more and in fact I was considering treating myself to a full Christmas dinner after I get to goal so that way I'm only postponing it, not cancelling it. Plus, during the year its much harder to find tins of sweets so that's a big plus especially as I live on my own haha

Good luck folks and am sure you'll all manage to have a fabulous time even without the gluttony that is xmas day food xx

Woohoo! That's as it should be, bet it makes a nice change too :)

ahh i cracked sort of lol, had an early weigh in, just in case i did, was 2.1kg, had a slice of pizza and b&j ice cream!

Ohno! Oh well, it could have been much worse, I really hope you savoured every mouthful lol well done on the loss btw :)

Well it's nearly midnight and i haven't cheated. I am so proud of myself for sticking with LT all through Christmas, even though I have nobody in the house to tempt me, it's a psychological thing really.

Anyway, weigh day tomorrow so I'll be back to post how I got on and I just know I'm going to be so glad I didn't cheat when the scales (hopefully) show a little less in the morning!

i too was 100% yesterday and so proud of myself lol and was weighed xmas eve to have another 8lb off im so delighted exactly 3 stone to go x x x

Well done So So, and congrats on the weightloss, that's amazing, I've never lost that much since week one lol It's such a good feeling isn't it to know that you didnt' slow down your weightloss efforts by having the day off?

Just noticed your total weightloss to date, wow! You are doing fantastically well, congratulations hon!!

i didnt have a day off i have been 100% since day one. and yes its great to see how much i have lost in 6 months x x

i didnt have a day off i have been 100% since day one.

That's what I meant, the fact you didn't take the day off means you didn't slow down your loss!

Inspirational people! :)

I hope to emulate your sucesses with my restart. Will start the calorie cutting as of tomorrow. More than likely ill be on asking/begging for advice at some point! Keep up all the bloody fantastic efforts, makes me realise i may lose weight afterall.

That's what I meant, the fact you didn't take the day off means you didn't slow down your loss!

sorry lol just reread your message and realised what you wrote lol x x x

Back