Stepping you Way into Sole Sourcing!

Low-carbing before you start SS will help you massively! I've been on Atkins before and the withdrawal symptoms wrent too bad so I stupidly thought id be fine on Cd but I didn't count on how rubbish I'd been truly eating and day one was awful headaches, dizziness and vomit! Whereas if I'd have built up to it before it wouldn't have been half as bad!

You'll do great as you sound determined and ready to go! Good luck hun and let us know how you get on!!

I'm 100% ready to go :eek:, can't wait for the real me to shine through and not hide under long tops, long sleeves and coats. I know the first few days will be hard but it's mind over matter and i'm determind to be slim and confident by Christmas

I know exactly what you mean! I'm so sick off wearing cardigans and jeans in this baking hot weather while all the skinny girls are in the their gorgeous shorts, dresses and skirts!! I want to be thin by Christmas to! Definitely mind over matter, what I found helped me through so far is reading and looking at everybody's success stories! To know that someone who was my size can lose weight!

I'm fortunate that I don't have a huge amount of weight to lose but I feel so uncomfortable at the weight I am...I am boiling hot all the time but refuse to remove my jumper or long sleeved top. I worse a black short sleeved top on Friday to work (took me about half an hour to leave the house as was so unconfident) which i'd bought in the week as I was determind to start wearing different clothes and had compliments all day about it and people telling me how lovely I looked...really boosted my confidence and my detrmination to do this diet and not feel ashamed to wear clothes that show a bit of flesh

Lani123 said:
I'm fortunate that I don't have a huge amount of weight to lose but I feel so uncomfortable at the weight I am...I am boiling hot all the time but refuse to remove my jumper or long sleeved top. I worse a black short sleeved top on Friday to work (took me about half an hour to leave the house as was so unconfident) which i'd bought in the week as I was determind to start wearing different clothes and had compliments all day about it and people telling me how lovely I looked...really boosted my confidence and my detrmination to do this diet and not feel ashamed to wear clothes that show a bit of flesh

This post really hit home. I did that today at the gym. I was on the cross trainer and was feeling really warm but just couldn't take my hoody off because there were 2 women near me with nice figures and toned arms. I know it seems so trivial but it REALLY upset me that I felt that self conscious. I tried another vlcd recently and managed it fine but had some side effects so went back to calorie counting but after reading th posts on the Cambridge forum it makes me think I may visit my local CD consultant. I'm dreading summer and am actually glad it's cooler so I can cover up comfortably. Big hug to u and wish u all the success with this diet xx

One week in and I've lost 11lbs and gained so much confidence already it's insane. I dont feel like I look smaller but just the boost knowing I'm losing weight so easily, the first few days were tough im taking it one day at a time but I'm already happier than i've been in years..and only on 440 calories a day...it's crazy, I should feel like crap in theory lol

Ran into this same post somewhere else on this fab. Great to read again for emphasis

After a pretty spur of the moment decision to start CWP, all week I have been reducing my carbohydrate intake in preparation for starting SS tomorrow morning. I hope this helps reduce carb cravings and the headaches! ~Cas x

Helpful. I started on step 2 and finding it much easier. Thanks

Back