GOOD LUCK MICH!

JEM

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hey Hun

Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for your interview this afternoon.

Will be sending lots of positive vibes your way and keeping everything crossed!

Jem xx

Jem - thanks for starting the thread hun and thanks for your support.....:D

Isobel - thanks hun - am feeling really anxious.....:eek:

Jennie - Good to talk to you just - thanks for your good wishes.....:D

Well I've spent hour and half trying to get Take That tickets but no joy :cry: :cry:

Just gonna vac and mop my floor and do the shopping - come back and change and read through the interview stuff and head off with plenty of time to spare as I understand the parking is a nightmare.....:rolleyes:

Will update later - fingers and toes crossed for me please.....:D

ooh Mich,
have fingers and toes crossed and postive vibes on the go!

good luck girlie :p

Wishing you all the best Mich and will light a candle for your success.:)

Love Mini xxx

have allready said good luck on your diary, but no harm in saying it twice, so
good luck hun :D :D
xx

Good luck! Hope all goes well!

Hiya....got everything crossed for ya hun !

hope it goes well......

love

Debz
xx

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Thank you all sooooooo much for your good wishes (even though some of them are for purely selfish reasons....LOL;) ;) - Flirty....lol!! - you've obviously heard I like to party hard!!!):D

Just got my suit on and gonna leave and sit in car park and read through job spec etc..... one to a better word for some reason I am absolutely brickin it......:eek: :eek: at least I feel too sick to eat......!!!! Funny I wasn't like this on Tuesday for my other interview....mmmmm!!

Anyway, I'm outta here - will post later how it goes......

Still sad about Take That tickets...... ebay feckers.....:mad: :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lots of love and a :grouphugg: :grouphugg: and positive :vibes:

Hi All!

Back from interview - went (I feel) really, really well.... will get a call either later on this afternoon or tomorrow morning....!!

Will let you know - but I think out of the two I would prefer this one.......

Fingers crossed....!

Love

Back