• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

GOOD LUCK MICH!

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Jem - thanks for starting the thread hun and thanks for your support.....:D

Isobel - thanks hun - am feeling really anxious.....:eek:

Jennie - Good to talk to you just - thanks for your good wishes.....:D

Well I've spent hour and half trying to get Take That tickets but no joy :cry: :cry:

Just gonna vac and mop my floor and do the shopping - come back and change and read through the interview stuff and head off with plenty of time to spare as I understand the parking is a nightmare.....:rolleyes:

Will update later - fingers and toes crossed for me please.....:D

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Wishing you all the best Mich and will light a candle for your success.:)

Love Mini xxx

pandora

finding my way again !
G: 11st7lb
have allready said good luck on your diary, but no harm in saying it twice, so
good luck hun :D :D
xx

Kate

CDC/PT/PITA
Good luck! Hope all goes well!

Hiya....got everything crossed for ya hun !

hope it goes well......

love

Debz
xx

Mich

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Thank you all sooooooo much for your good wishes (even though some of them are for purely selfish reasons....LOL;) ;) - Flirty....lol!! - you've obviously heard I like to party hard!!!):D

Just got my suit on and gonna leave and sit in car park and read through job spec etc..... one to a better word for some reason I am absolutely brickin it......:eek: :eek: at least I feel too sick to eat......!!!! Funny I wasn't like this on Tuesday for my other interview....mmmmm!!

Anyway, I'm outta here - will post later how it goes......

Still sad about Take That tickets...... ebay feckers.....:mad: :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lots of love and a :grouphugg: :grouphugg: and positive :vibes:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Good luck - you'll be fine!! :D

Mich

Hi All!

Back from interview - went (I feel) really, really well.... will get a call either later on this afternoon or tomorrow morning....!!

Will let you know - but I think out of the two I would prefer this one.......

Fingers crossed....!

Love