GOOD LUCK to all you MONDAY WI's...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good luck everyone for your WI today, I have my fingers crossed for you all. X

Thanks hoping for a good one tonight . If I lose 3.5 I'll get my 1.5 stone award & my club 10.

Good luck all - may you set the bar for an awesome week of losses!!! :D x

Last week I had a STS but I think I've lost a bit this week. We shall see tonight...

Next weekend I'm staying at a hotel and attending a wedding (my b/f is Best Man) so I'm thinking it might be my first gain since starting at SW (16 or so weeks ago). I'll be annoyed but at least I'll know why.

Anyway, back to this week... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Morning all.

Squiddie well done on the loss Hun. I hope that you are feeling better now. Hubby had swine flu too.
Well I gained 2lbs this week...but thats due to eating rubbish for the week and quite frankly Im surprised I didnt gain a lot more! I had Daughter off Nursery last week as Hubby had swine flu, but we couldnt go anywhere to be on the safe side...by Friday I was climbing the walls!!
Anyway, back...2lbs heavier, but on track for a loss next Monday!
Good luck all for later!

xx

Never mind MrsV, at least you know why you gained this week, and I am sure you will lose it again by next week, good luck to you. X

I love you lot!!!
You are all soooo supportive!

Thank you!

xxx

My weigh in is at 5.15 :)

I am hopeful about it but I took last Monday as a holiday as I went to see a friend the Fri-Sun before and didn't stick to plan (had a great time, lol) so I have been 100% on plan all week hoping that any damage from then will be lost .. so I want to sts or lose this week ... but its also *week .. so goodness knows what will happen!

Good luck to everyone else and well done morning weighers :) __________________

Back