GOOD LUCK TO MONDAY WI's...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good luck to all the Monday WI's today - I hope you all have a good loss today, best wishes to all.

well done to those who have lost and good luck for everyone still to weigh in xxx

Well done CharlotteGrace! What a good loss.

Ive got my weigh-in tonight, Ive been super good & Ive exercised so Im hoping for a good loss :)

Good luck to everyone else too x

I have not been to class for so long and had given up and not been on here either but went back and was heavier than when I started last time. Last week was wk 1 and I lost 4lb and this week lost 2.5lb so very happy with myself today as also got slimmer of the week which is a first ever for me so next week it will be my half stone award. Onwards and downwards lol good luck everyone else x

Well done everyone so far!
2lb loss for me and Im now into the next stone down marker...wooo hooo!!!!
I havent seen this side of 15 stone in well over 7 years!

Good luck to everyone today and I hope your losses are good ones!

xxx

Well done everyone!!

My WI is tonight - hoping for a good loss but I am also just looking forward to the taster sesh and getting to try lots of nice foods :D Good luck to everyone who is weighing in tonight :)

well done all you losers!! I only lost 1/2 pound this week, but have had a bit of a naughty week and weekend so still grateful I lost at all lol!!

Well done to all you losers!!:D:D

I WI tonight. Was hoping for a good one as lost a pound last week despite lots of exercise but C said it may take a week to appear. But * week has appeared instead so feeling a bit blue that I will STS tonight:sigh:

On a positive note my work trousers keep falling down (not good for those in the office probably) so I must be losing inches at least:)

Good luck to those who WI today and to all for the week xx

Owh, I feel really nervous about WI today because I have stuck to plan and been busy everyday being active so I know if I don't have a good loss I will be really disappointed. I should weigh in, in the morning to save myself a day of nerves!!!

I would prefer to weigh in the morning too! Not sure what I'll get tonight, have been on plan apart from Saturday night - wedding buffet from hell (seriously, not a green leaf in sight...pastry pastry pastry!!) so I ended up drinking more wine because after all, I know how many syns are in that ;)

To be honest this is probably my last group tonight as next week is bank hol, then I'm away for one week and my evening classes start again so I'll end up with virtually nil time at home in the evenings with OH! Feel quite confident I can give this a good shot on my own, will still weigh in each week etc and get myself a sub to the magazine...should probably also put the £4.50 into a jar each week!!

I'm considering lowering my Target a little bit. Feel like I could lose a bit more to get me into the middle of the healthy BMI range. Going to speak to my C at WI tonight. Will they let me change my Target?

Back