GOOD LUCK TO MONDAY WI's...

Yayyy! I lost 1.5lbs tonight - only another 1.5lbs and I get my two stone award :D Woop woop!

I had SOOOOO much fun as it was the taster night and there were some gorgeous things that people brought in! I had only ever stayed for one meeting when someone shot me down when I said about making enough for two meals so you could have whatever you had for tea the next day because she was finding it hard - she was like 'not with five children?!!?!?!' proper attitude! I could have cried - anyway, I stayed and really enjoyed myself so I am going to start staying each week now :)

1/2lb off for me and very happy with it!

Had an eventful night.....

I've lowered my Target a bit, lost 2 lbs (yay!), got my 3.5 stone award :winner:(woo-hoo!!) and won SOW!!!! :eek: :D (I was actually 2nd place SOW, but 1st place person had gone home so I got the basket of goodies!!):happy036:

I weighed in last night & sts. Bit gutted really as I had a great week food wise & did extra like exercise etc. If I do well this week I should have a good loss next monday but Im away over the weekend so I see another gain coming on :-(

Vodkamonster!! How fab was that, well done you!

Am afraid to say I've gained 1.5lb and I have no idea how, even after using all my syns on wine on Sat and Sun I still think it's so unfair because they were my syns!! If i'd done them all before Sat I bet I wouldn't have gained :( So after last weeks high of 2lb off I'm still only crawling along at 5.5lb after too many weeks. Have got SAS logs again, going to keep going, that 1.5lb gain HAS to have been a fluke and I WILL get it off!

Back