GOOD LUCK WEDNESDAY WI'S...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good luck to all you Wednesday WI's today.

Fingers crossed you all have a loss this week.

Best of luck everyone. X

Thanks Donnie. Good luck to us all, Wednesday Weighers. Let's hope we get some good results.....
:scale:

Heyho I am a Wednesday Weigher, 6pm tonight!! OH is taking me for a movie and sushi tonight so I am on a RED day so I can have lovely lovely sashimi!

Good luck to us all girlies. May the numbers on your scales all be smaller today! :D:D:D

Its 1lb off for me today, was hoping for a little more but i'm due my star week. And i figured if i lose 1lb every week for a year, then that is 52lbs, so i'm happy.

Good luck to the rest of the wed weighers x

Good luck everyone, and well done losing 1lb!!

I lost 0.5lbs... I'm SO happy, it was eeeevil star week, I had 2 days of major comfort eating, did virtually no exercise and still lost 0.5, ahh!! xx

Good luck all, i have my first weigh-in proper this week. Last week was first night back at class and got a shock! So we shall see how well I get on. Feel like I aint lost much but as I pointed out in another thread must have toned up since doing the EA Active on the WII as I needed the extender on the leg belt when I started on Thursday and had to take it off last night as the belt was falling down. :D

I lost 2lb. I'm really pleased as it means that in one week I've lost two of the three lbs that I put on while on holiday.

I've just started exercising more regularly with EA Sports Active on the Wii and wasn't expecting such a good loss as often exercise slows down weight loss at the beginning. I'm glad that wasn't the case here as normally I only lose just over a lb on average.

Good luck everyone else.

I hope all done well thais week, Just got back and managed a nice little -3lb really pleased only 1/2lb for my 4 stone, hopefully next week will do it .

Phil x

Some fab results - well done folks!

One and a half off for me :D

two and a half off here! Got me half stone sticker, woooo!

Back