Good Morning everyone...

paulsrich

Hello everyone. I hope you are well?
I have woken up feeling good. As some of you may know I am new to this and started eating healthy on Monday as it was start of the week etc. Then joined a group in the evening. I know I shouldnt off but got on the scales first thing tuesday morning and got on again this morning and 5lbs different. I am not going to go by that but does make me feel better that what i am doing is working!!
Anyway didnt really have anything more to say apart from GOOD MORNING!!! lol
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Morning Paul,

I agree with Stacey that your positive energy is bouncing off the page. Glad you're having a good week and just think how fabulous its going to be on Monday at class when all your hard work pays off.

Woohoo, well done you xx

Good morning paul, can't wait to see what the scales say on monday for you. Stick with plan it is fab! x

Morning Paul.
Well done on your journey so far. I bet your smiling from cheek to cheek now.
I look forward to hearing your wi results.

Yepp feeling good and looking great today!!! lol
Thanks for your wonderful support. I find it really helps and keeps me motivated. I joined a monday club so try and keep me on the right tracks over the weekend!! Fingers crossed it will be good. I have also joined the 1st July challenge so thats something to aim for too. :)

Yay!!! Well done Paul, it's great to hear that people are enjoying SW and all it's benefits - roll on Monday!
Have a good day everyone. x

Morning all!
Am getting a crafty hour on site before shopping! Need new knickers as mine are starting to drift downwards! Ok when wearing trousers, not so good in skirts!
Oh, and I also weigh-in on a Mon, so look forward to you posting your 1st weeks results!

Yeah fingers crossed..............all those people who joined the 1st july challenge better watch out cause i am going to win!! Obviously saying that what i mean is its not a race or who wins but the taking part that counts!! lol

Totally stressed !
Newbie here ..directions about where things are is not in evidance here..

One of my messages was closed when I posted it....?

Is there ANYONE that can show me where things are , or that I can talk with..?

Susan Elizabeth

Gemma1986 -------- It always feels good when the scales start showing a lose. Makes it all worth while. I have been very surprised i havent craved chocolate yet. Just proves to show I didnt need all of it all the time. LOL Keep it up and you feel so much better after you have lost some more. :)

Susan ------ Sorry to hear you had problems with your first post. Everyone on the Forum are really helpful and friendly. So what do you want to know?

Totally stressed !
Newbie here ..directions about where things are is not in evidance here..

One of my messages was closed when I posted it....?

Is there ANYONE that can show me where things are , or that I can talk with..?

Susan Elizabeth

Susan, read the FAQ section at the top of the page, it's in blue.
That explains pretty much everything!

This forum is quite easy, if you have a syn query then post it in that section, if you have a recipe to post then post it in the recipe section and if it's general info then submit a new thread into this section and wait for the replies!!

The FAQ section is very good though.

Hope this helps. :)

Good afternoon Paul. Great to see you feeling so good. If you feel this good now, imagine how you'll feel at your WI on Monday!

Keep up the good work :D

Thankyou for your words of motivation. I am looking forward to Monday Weighin. Some of the women in the group was telling me that men loss weight quicker on SW. Has anyone else heard this? If so why?

Thankyou for your words of motivation. I am looking forward to Monday Weighin. Some of the women in the group was telling me that men loss weight quicker on SW. Has anyone else heard this? If so why?

Men lose weight soooooooo much quicker Paul, no idea why - is it cos men always get things easier in life??!! :D:D:D

Seriously though, men do lose weight quickly, just go with it matey, accept it as a perk of being a fella!!!

Back