Good Morning Slimming World Friends....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
How is everyone today, I hope I find you all well, happy and enjoying some lovely sunshine today.

The sun is shining in Norfolk, and no wind or black clouds today, so it should be a good day.

Good news, I looked in the mirror this morning (not a pretty sight) but I do believe I have another chin just about to topple out of sight - so I'm well pleased with that.

I am doing a RED day today and I have just had my weetabix breakfast, it's cottage cheese for lunch, and wafer thin chicken, hard boiled eggs and salad with home made yoghurt for dinner......it's my WI tomorrow, so I am being careful today.

What's on your menu today?......

Good Luck to all who are WI'ing in today, I have my fingers crossed for you all.

Have a good day everyone. X

Morning! Lucky you with the sun shining. Looks like rain here in Cornwall - again!

Not sure what's on the menu today. Gonna plan it in a minute. Enjoy your Red day,

xx

Morning Hunny :D

The sun is shining in west yorkshire today too :bliss: HURAH!!!! :)

After last nights curry.... today's a Red day and the menu is:

Brekki: Half a melon (honeydew) with chopped apples.

Lunch: Beef and onion Sandwich on brown (HEXB) with extra light mayo (1.5syns)

Dinner: Spicey Turkey Burgers, with a Small Baked pot (HEXB) and salad!

Snacks: Diet Pepsi, French Fries (4 syns), apples (so far!!)

Hope you all have a fab day :)

Alyce x

Morning happy persons, its so nice to get a cheerie post to help the day along. We're having stewing steak and cabbage and potatoes tonight for dinner (doing EE) but don't know how well I will eat it as I have got toothache again and got to go to the dentist at 3 sob sob. I have been plagues with infection since the last time I went and been on antibiotics for what seems like ever, but now I just want somebody to rip my head off my shoulders and make the pain go away, any volunteers? Have a great day all.

Morning peeps, not a bad day here but rain expected, had eggs n toast4brekkie black bean stew4lunch then going to work, will have dinner about 8pm not sure yet.
Next holiday in 8 weeks time starting to wish it was sooner but will have to satisfy myself with a few trips out.
Have a good/positive day everyone

Good morning!

Im at work now, its nice and sunny and hot here today.

Been to the doctors this morning for my HepA injection and now I have a little plater on my left shoulder, it looks like a quit smoking patch!

Im also on a red day, looking forward to lots of chicken!! x

Morning all ...well just about!

Its overcast here is Hampshire (Daughter still had to have suncream on though)!!
At work, wishing the day would end! We are the end of the month, so funding figures are being thrown around the office :(

Im on a red day too...just trying to swallow a bacon and boiled egg sandwich with tomato sauce!

Back