Good Morning Slimming World!

One of the joys of Slimming World is the fact that you sign up to every class in the Country and it uses an electronic System so it's easy to go to a few different classes depending on commitments..

Although it's best to weigh at same time/day each week theres nothing wrong with swapping and changing classes as long as your aware that time/day does make a difference - but the monthly differences will be good!!

My Normal Weigh in is Monday at 6:30pm when i'm at my parents house (Midlands) and Tuesday at 7:30pm when i'm at Uni (Buckinghamshire) but about to commence shift-work on placement (second placement since starting sw but last one was 9-5), So I will need to be flexiable with the days I weigh in on, Hoping to stick to evening weigh ins though but some mornings will be needed too I think (the morning weigh ins are miles away from my place)..

Good Luck with SW again! Amazing how many people return to it!

Hannah.

Thanks Hannah. There is no doubt in my mind that sw is the healthiest way to lose weight, keep it off and remain healthy for a life time. Its brilliant for my whole family so no other plan would do!

Placement? What are you studying?

Thanks Hollys nan. I am really focussed!

I had a night shift last night during which I would usually have a huge duck wrap, crisps, chocolate....bit more chocolate. Then home to....probably a chocolate bar! Its terrible.

But last night I had a huge variety of fruit, muller lights, 1 options hot choc and a fibre plus bar. I felt great too!

Got a sw quiche cooking in the oven 0 syns!

How is your week going ladies?

Hi Hannah,

The quiche was lovely! So simple to make too. And my children enjoyed it for their tea which always pleases me!

What year are you? How are you finding it?

What about filo pastry? Not sure if it would work but you could try!

Scond year is always the worst. Although I found that once youre over 18 months in there is less left to go than you have already done so it gets easier! And you can start to see the role of the staff nurse as you get given more responsibility too so it will get better!

Enjoyed a banana and pear for breakfast with a nice coffee.
Tomato pasta n sauce for lunch with a muller light. Off to have some more fruit to make up my 1/3 superfree foods...feeling sooo much less sluggish!

Im so pleased that I joined online. The diary and online syns are a god send!
I had a pleasent surprise when I realised the 11 syns for my tea was for the whole pack, and as I shared it with hubby I have enough syns left for a little treat. So im going to have a little tiny homemade ice cream.

I was just talking to hubby about the things that I wouldnt hessitate to eat over the last few months. I love seeing how many different fruit and vegetables i have eaten that day in the free food section of my food diary. Beautiful!

Couldnt get my children to enjoy the papaya as much as i did today though!

I had an old hifi bar in the cupboard from when I used to go to groups. Enjoyed it with a coffee but couldnt find it on the healthy extra list online. Have I missed something?

3lb off this week! WoooHoooo! Im so pleased. Ive been very good, and plan to continue! Im loving the sw online so Im pleased I invested in that!

How is everyone else?

Im still going strong with my online subscription! Another 3lb off this week so thats 6lb in two weeks...Im over the moon! I feel a bit slimmer already! And i feel so much better for eating healthy foods.

Back