Good Morning Super Slimmers!

StokieSlimmer

Feels Fabulous!
Morning All!

Hope you have all had a good week and that its nice and sunny where you are today!

Ive got a weekend of shopping and excercising ahead of me, would love to hear what you are all up to this weekend!

Laura

Morning!

I am going to be tucked in my studio making jewelery all day! Just getting my creative juices flowing now! So many beads, so little time! :D

May nip out for a swim at one point. ANd then organising my kitchen for the swap from development to RTM.

Should be a nice day!

Enjoy your day and have fun shopping!!! :) :)

I'm at work today :( However, I am running the branch so we WILL be out of that door at 5:05pm lol!!

I am supposed to be autumn cleaning, but my helper has disappeared! I am soooo behind schedule due to random elephants (dont ask) and extra errands popping up left right and centre!

But hopefully, we should be back on track with the declutter in around an hour! I do get very cross i have to give the "normal" folk time to prepare and eat actual food. It takes me all of 5 minutes!

Haha!

B x

Hi kids! :)

Hope everyone has had a good day! I made three necklaces - and pleased how they all turned out. Cleared out the freezer and defrosted it - long overdue - but its not like I go there for anything other then ice!! :D

ANd now chillin with me feet up and contemplating what soup to have!

Hope you are all feeling better today - those that were struggling and hope everyones happy! :)

xx

Hi. Not been too bad i suppose, craved food badly today, well my mind playing tricks on me again, have just had chicken soup which first time round tasted awful, this time round i added lots of pepper, and it was yummy and spicy..love my spicy food...now feel comfortable and full, gonna go chill in bath, and sit watch tv with my dearest...who is getting slimmer by the day. as i have noticed...lol.

Glad to hear that everyone is having a productive weekend! I did lots of shopping yesterday and treated myself to some yummy body scrubs and cellulite busting creams! Am going to be a godess after all this pampering!! hehe!
Got up nice and early and enjoyed a lovely swim this morning and am taking the rest of the day to chill out and maybe watch a film later.

Thankfully not in work until Tuesday, but for all of you that are back in tomorrow have a good day!

Laura

no Max, click on mine and set one up x

Back