Good Quote .....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So, have been on the wii fit for an hour and a half today (go me!) and unlocked lots of stuff, one of which being the rhythem boxing. Whilst doing this 'exercise' the punch bag said to me

"Remember, you are fighting your fat"

I thought that this was a good quote and something to think of when you have a inckling to give in or a temptation infront of you.

So, just thought i'd share :D

Good One!!! :)

i play on the wii fit, unlocked all mine now. But iv never herd it say that :( it says summat like i could do better lol

Lol!!!!

I think i need to get on mine for it to actually say anything. Went to get on it the other week and found the batteries had gone, have bought some but not got round to changing them, any exucse eh!!!
Maybe next week, looking forward to unlocking the rhythem boxing, i like boxing.
Nikki

The boxing really isnt all that great at first - 3 minutes hardly does anything - the last 10 secs are the best when you can give it some welly!!

My brother has a 5ft punch bag hanging in the garden so i may get him to give me a few lessons on that!!!!!!!

Good luck chick :)

my sis got a wii fit am gunna have to try it lol

So, have been on the wii fit for an hour and a half today (go me!) and unlocked lots of stuff, one of which being the rhythem boxing. Whilst doing this 'exercise' the punch bag said to me

"Remember, you are fighting your fat"

I thought that this was a good quote and something to think of when you have a inckling to give in or a temptation infront of you.

So, just thought i'd share :D

ccccccooooooooooolllll

Back