Good soup, bad soup

Starlight

Gold Member
So, how come Heinz soups which lets face it are pretty damn tasty are around 200kcals a tin (some are even less) Yet you give Exante the same 200 kcals and what do they come up with - coloured dish water!! :rolleyes: A whole tin of Heinz cream of tomato is 230 kcals :eek: Surely all the taste and yummy stuff cant be down to those extra 30 kcals - can it lol

I think its time the Exante soup makers got some tips from the Heinz ones ;)

Heinz soup is just tomato and cream basically ... It does not have to contain a third of your daily nutritional needs and all the vitamins and minerals to keep
You healthy .... If you tried to live on 3 tins of Heinz a day you would be very poorly .... It's not about calories ..... And compared to other vlcd soups the exante ones are amazing !!!!!

I think I'm the only one in the world who doesn't see any problems with the soup!

Weirdly look forward to the thai and veg, use them as treats!

Restart,

I like the soups aswell, in fact, I find them all ok, must be because ill eat pretty much anythi.g ;)

Oh i love the soups, tomoato is defenatly my fav :)

I love the Exante soups too! maybe it's because I'm only on Day 6. I expect by the time you've done it for weeks the novelty has well and truly worn off! x

I love Heinz tomato soup and wish we could do three cans a day of that instead! I only tried the thai chicken and vegetable Exante ones as they are the ones that are often talked about on here as being 'nice'. After trying those two I couldn't bring myself to try the mushroom or tomato ones. Lets just say my definition of nice is NOT how I would describe the soups! They were edible but not something i would ever look forward to eating whereas I really like the shakes.

I know , starlight only commented the other day that a tin of Heinz Tom soup is only a few calories more so why can't they make ours nicer lol

So, how come Heinz soups which lets face it are pretty damn tasty are around 200kcals a tin (some are even less) Yet you give Exante the same 200 kcals and what do they come up with - coloured dish water!! :rolleyes: A whole tin of Heinz cream of tomato is 230 kcals :eek: Surely all the taste and yummy stuff cant be down to those extra 30 kcals - can it lol

I think its time the Exante soup makers got some tips from the Heinz ones ;)

I cannot believe you have lost 9 stones, that is so amazing!!!! Massive well done for you lady!! have you been doing it constantly for that amount of time? Your so good!

As to Heinz soups.. Don't go there, i love cream of tomato! I had the tomato and basil Exante soup last night though and i must say i quite enjoyed it! Haven't tried veg yet but mushroom is a bit boring isn't it! xx

Back