Good websites to book cheap holidays/recommendations

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 4 July 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    We want to go abroad end October. I don't really know where to go as only been abroad a handful of times. Any recommendations of good destinations for 2 adults, a toddler & baby gratefully received.

It would be nice to go somewhere warm but not too hot. We don't like just lying on a beach all day so somewhere with things to do would be great.

Also the best website to book through.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Without hesitation I would say DIY - book it all yourself. Since the advent of cheapr flights, I can't recall the last time I let a travel agent loose with my trip - probably Benidorm 2003 All-inclusive!

I suspect you may get a hundred different answers on this one though!

4. Moroda

Moroda Full Member

Last one I booked was from alpharooms.com

Booked everything from there and no complaints. I've also seen hotwire.com or something like that advertised on the tv but I haven't used it.

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always book our holidays separate.

I use easyjet, ryanair & thompson for shorthaul.

For hotels etc I look at asiarooms.com, booking.com, ownersdirect.com. You can go on expedia for ideas & sometimes they have special offers, or travelsupermarket.com

Maybe somewhere like Portugual which will be warm to not too hot or Greece, the Canary Islands are always nice.

If you hire a car you can go traveling round any island you visit.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.