• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Good websites to book cheap holidays/recommendations

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
We want to go abroad end October. I don't really know where to go as only been abroad a handful of times. Any recommendations of good destinations for 2 adults, a toddler & baby gratefully received.

It would be nice to go somewhere warm but not too hot. We don't like just lying on a beach all day so somewhere with things to do would be great.

Also the best website to book through.

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Maximus

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
Without hesitation I would say DIY - book it all yourself. Since the advent of cheapr flights, I can't recall the last time I let a travel agent loose with my trip - probably Benidorm 2003 All-inclusive!

I suspect you may get a hundred different answers on this one though!

Moroda

Last one I booked was from alpharooms.com

Booked everything from there and no complaints. I've also seen hotwire.com or something like that advertised on the tv but I haven't used it.

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
I always book our holidays separate.

I use easyjet, ryanair & thompson for shorthaul.

For hotels etc I look at asiarooms.com, booking.com, ownersdirect.com. You can go on expedia for ideas & sometimes they have special offers, or travelsupermarket.com

Maybe somewhere like Portugual which will be warm to not too hot or Greece, the Canary Islands are always nice.

If you hire a car you can go traveling round any island you visit.