Goodbye Mr Kipling

annacjames

Right this it this time - a few factors have led to this but am feeling really positive about now being the time for me to lose this weight for good. I have over 10 stone to get to goal. I was 13 stone just 4 years ago but after some thyroid problems I piled on 5 stone in 5 months and it's been downhill ever since as I go on VLCD for a few weeks and lose but then it all goes back on and then some each time. I'm doing the Slimming World diet but on my own without meetings. I have all the resources and my mother goes to meetings so I can keep up to date - meetings are just not for me. I started on Monday at 22st13lbs and already down 11lbs so very pleased. I know it falls off quick at first - I just hope it doesn't slow down too much as I'm so impatient and I struggle with motivation when I can't see results.

I am however not the best of cooks and am a bit of a fussy eater so any tips on sweet options would be greatly appreciated as am going through muller lights like there is no tomorrow.

Example of food diary this week:

Breakfast: Small banana and Mandarin muller light
Lunch: Toasted (2 wholemeal slices) sandwich with ham and Leerdammer Light slice followed by Muller Light or fresh pineapple
Dinner: Cottage pie with runner beans followed by fat free lemon greek yoghurt
Snacks: Apple / Clementine / Options hot chocolate

No more excuses - time to get me back! :)

Back