Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but this is what I am hoping for on Friday ;)

Fitness Coach - Is that the one with Maya as the trainer? Thats the one I have got, she is a biatch! But very good.

Well done on the loss Phillepo, very very proud :) xxx

hello nik xxx yes she is a cow and i hate her :mad:, thank you very much xxxx

morning friends well what can i say it do or die today and i cant take another crap england performance so please for us and for the whole of england go out there and win!

morning friends well what can i say it do or die today and i cant take another crap england performance so please for us and for the whole of england go out there and win!
I feel sick with nerves already! Argh!!!! COME THE EFF ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

:D Have a great day Phill

my fingers are crossed for the boys this afternoon, hope its not a disapointment for ya all

My fingers are crossed too, hubby won a trip to the quarter finals in South Africa and we are flying out next Wednesday, wont be the same if it isn't England playing the match.....

My fingers are crossed too, hubby won a trip to the quarter finals in South Africa and we are flying out next Wednesday, wont be the same if it isn't England playing the match.....

i hope so too linda , just got to say well done on your loss you look 20 years younger xxx looking great xxx

hello nelly ;)
Im watching england round OHs then BBQ his next door neighbour has the loudest football voice lol should be fun ???
Hope your well and have a great afternoon :) xx

well we won and we played better , so im happy and the sofas safe lol , just starting to calm down looking forward to sunday ( lisas not we will be on holiday then) right rest of day watch the game tonight to see how we will play , in knackered now

hello nelly ;)
Im watching england round OHs then BBQ his next door neighbour has the loudest football voice lol should be fun ???
Hope your well and have a great afternoon :) xx

Haha!!!! For some reason I read that as you were going
to BBQ his next door neighbour I though oh heck
isn't there some sort of law about cannabalism

Evening phil - you are sounding very chipper tonight.

Not sure if its the England win or getting rid of the avatar. Good day all round then xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back