Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought a nice wee tartan snack might be in order after that tragic England score ;) Hope it hasn't made you too miserable and your holiday is going great xx

Attachments

• tartan sofa.jpg
    tartan sofa.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 57
  • bbq_sauce.jpg
    bbq_sauce.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 58
ive got the baywatch theme tune in my head now :p

hope you're having a fab time Phil.. i would say hurry back but no1 wants a holiday over quickly :D x

IM BACK

right had a good time ( shame about friend , will tell all later), looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight, managed to eat right all week , had burgers, and chips so had a few treats , will see how WI goes on monday , miss all my friends , will post a proper tonight , so what have i missed ??????????????

welcome back Phil :D *hugs*

and erm.. nothing much.. though Nic filled us in on one of her ex's :p that was good :D xxx

Welcome back Phill
go and have a lovely power nap
and Mumma K expects you back and checking
out the new team thread
Ps you have mail in your PM box matie

ok friends xxx a week in the sun and beach was great, went on lots of long walks, and a day trip to redcar , had a few treats , chips and a burger , had a great time im burnt to hell looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight think i will need the weekend to get back into old routine .

Hello Nelly good hols? How are you? x

hello oop xxx yeah had great time , been out and about more in the last week that have done in months , im burnt all over , bit knackered now , sorry no baywatch pictures lol, got link to pics if you fancy a look , how are you been keeping out of trouble ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back