Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Phill, it really is falling off you :eek: :D can I ask do you ever 'cheat' or struggle? cause you are doing so so well. 5 stones since Feb is Brilliant :)

Well done Phill, it really is falling off you :eek: :D can I ask do you ever 'cheat' or struggle? cause you are doing so so well. 5 stones since Feb is Brilliant :)

thank you , cheat or struggle ? , i dont cheat im strict with my points its very rare i go over, yeah struggle lots of times like today i could eat a house ( dont know if it would taste nice :p) i also have days were i want to give up and cant be arsed , i just have to stay focused , best way for me is to look at old pics of myself before started diet ,thats sorts me out ( cant go back to that again ) i think half the battle is in the mind . thank you again very kind hope that helped :):):):)

I think its all in the mind too....I was not being nosey BTW :p just wondering if you struggle like I sometimes do as your having such good losses each week, wish I was loosing 3-4lbs every week!! but I aint doing bad I suppose :) I could also eat a house today LOL! and sometimes I wonder if I can do this and wonder if I will be battling in my head over food forever :eek: anyway, I am rambling enough :eek: keep it up :D x

I think its all in the mind too....I was not being nosey BTW :p just wondering if you struggle like I sometimes do as your having such good losses each week, wish I was loosing 3-4lbs every week!! but I aint doing bad I suppose :) I could also eat a house today LOL! and sometimes I wonder if I can do this and wonder if I will be battling in my head over food forever :eek: anyway, I am rambling enough :eek: keep it up :D x

dont be silly im happy to help , were all here to help each other , your doing great :D xxx , thats why i like having a diary help to get it off your chest , if you want a chat or just some where to rant feel free ,im on here most the time xxxx

Well done phil. I don't know what to say apart from (sung from the jungle book)..."I wanna be like you hoo hoo"!! LOL
I lost another lb yesterday, so my weight loss for the last week was 15lb!!
Just started swimming today, half hour 30 lengths. Felt sooo good. Going again tomorrow.

dont be silly im happy to help , were all here to help each other , your doing great :D xxx , thats why i like having a diary help to get it off your chest , if you want a chat or just some where to rant feel free ,im on here most the time xxxx

Thanks :) and the same for you :) I like keeping a diary on here too, it helps x

Well done phil. I don't know what to say apart from (sung from the jungle book)..."I wanna be like you hoo hoo"!! LOL
I lost another lb yesterday, so my weight loss for the last week was 15lb!!
Just started swimming today, half hour 30 lengths. Felt sooo good. Going again tomorrow.

thanks slim well done your loss , lol on jungle book reference . well done on the swimming great way to lose weight :D keep up the good work , you will lose the weight in no time

were the sun gone arghhhhhh its proper cold today want the sun back . anyway been hungry today looking forward to me tea later having spag bol and garlic bread .

im so thick , after being on here for a few months rach (bless her xxx) showed me how to multi quote :D . now i found that im always forgetting who and what post i have wrote on ,then like a bolt of lightning i found the user cp button and then it shows me were i wrote on :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: how thick am i :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:)

Hi Phil... just thought I would drop by and say hi! You're doing amazingly with ur losses! I've got about 6 stone to lose before I'm at a weight I havent been at since I was about 16/17, so I find this a great place to keep me motivated!

Laters!! :cool:

bless you hun! User CP is great, though sometimes you post on threads once and never again and i only like to be subscribed to diaries, which after 2 years, IVE just realised how you can post and not subscribe.. but its a faffy process as i am a Quick Reply queen :D x

We set it up to autosubscribe everybody to threads, makes it easy for people to follow by only having to click on UserCP.

You can change this by clicking into UserCP, then edit options and look for: Default Thread Subscription Mode. Default is set to: No Email Notification.

Pierce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back